"But how did they know that you owned the Moon Corp?"

A sudden glint flashed in Chaeyoung's eyes. "I am not sure yet. But less than ten people outside of Moon Corp know that I own it. As to who betrayed me… I believe we will find out soon."

And just like what Chaeyoung suspected, there were no board members waiting for Lisa. Instead what welcomed them when they entered Lisa's office was the strong smell of aphrodisiac incense.

Both of them instantly covered their noses as they roamed their eyes around Lisa's office.

No one seemed to be here. Yet the door to her sleeping room was open.

The duo then made their way into the room and was shocked to see Lisa's secretary lying on the bed wearing nothing but some sexy lingerie.

"Miss Park why... why are you here?"  Zara Yu, Lisa's secretary paled when she saw Chaeyoung enter Lisa's office with her. She instantly covered her almost naked body. The people who paid her said that only Lisa Manoban would come. Then how come Chaeyoung was here now?

"OUT!" Lisa bellowed before dragging Chaeyoung outside.

Chaeyoung was right! Someone wanted them to separate and Lisa seemed to be the target of this scheme!

These people would pay the price for doing this to Lisa!

Zara Yu instantly dressed as she started to tremble with fright. She had failed to seduce Lisa. Her failure could only mean the death of her brother.

After dressing she instantly followed the couple out of Lisa's room. The scene in front of her made her tremble even more.

"WHOEVER LET THIS WOMAN IN WILL SUFFER WITH HER!" Lisa raged while talking to someone on her phone. Then she turned towards her. "YOU! TELL ME EVERYTHING OR YOU WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THIS WORLD THIS INSTANT!"

"I... Miss Manoban... Miss Park... Please forgive me... someone will kill my brother if I.. I would not do this..." Zara Yu started to sob before turning her gaze towards Chaeyoung. Then she suddenly knelt in front of her. "Please don't kill me Miss Park... I do not have any intentions towards Miss Manoban... I was just scared. They said they would kill my brother if I did not follow what they told me."

Zara Yu feared Chaeyoung Park more than Lisa Manoban because she still remembered what she had did to the Choi Family. She feared that Chaeyoung Park would do something really vicious towards her for attempting to seduce her woman.

Chaeyoung squinted her eyes at the woman who was sobbing while kneeling in front of her.

She seemed to fear her more than she feared her boss.

"Who asked you to do this?" Chaeyoung asked while sending warning glances to Lisa. She could sense Lisa's murderous aura increasing as time went by.

"Here... Here take my phone. It's there... in a text... they only sent me a text message showing my brother..." Zara Yu continued to shake while giving Chaeyoung her phone. "I really don't have intentions... no intentions... I just... they told me they would kill him if I... didn't do it."

Chaeyoung accepted the phone and shoved it into her pocket. She would do everything she could to figure out the culprit behind all of this.