Then Lisa slowly took a step backward and revealed a smile towards Felix. "Now... let's try this again. What are the bets?"

"Why don't we make this more exciting?" Winter interrupted. "Let's make it a team competition. You and Chaeyoung against Me and Felix. How does that sound?"

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung, silently asking for her opinion. In response, Chaeyoung gave her a nod. A little competition? Why not?

"So what are we betting on?" Winter asked excitedly. Felix and she were actually field agents. So they were used to guns and danger.

Whereas Chaeyoung stayed at the computer lab all day. She had heard that Chaeyoung practiced shooting at their office's shooting range once. And some people told her that it was Chaeyoung's first time holding a gun. That fact boosted Winter's confidence. What could someone good at computers do with a gun? Type at them?

Felix Han, on the other hand, frowned. He heard from his friends that Chaeyoung could shoot, he had even watched her once. However, Chaeyoung was not particularly good at it.

He wondered where did Chaeyoung get her confidence. Was she oblivious of the fact that both he and Winter were considered sharpshooters?

Chaeyoung had access to everyone's files, so she should already had an idea of their skills. Did that mean that she had not even bother to check?

Or she had checked but had found his background uninteresting, that was why she had just forgot about it.

"Two Million Dollar." Chaeyoung said, making everyone froze. Two million for a competition was a very extravagant bet.

Winter snorted. Two million? Was she kidding? Or she was just afraid that they would lose? "Let's make it a Ten. A ten million dollar." She declared.

"Deal." Chaeyoung instantly gave her a dashing smile. The fish just took the bait.

How wonderful.

Winter gawked at Chaeyoung. She did not expect her to agree with her terms.

Although Winter and Felix came from a fairly rich families, a ten million was still a little too much for both of them.

She actually hoped for Chaeyoung to settle with at least 3 million. Who would have thought that she would easily agree to her words as if...

Winter widened her eyes.

"You... Did you just trick me?" She asked.

"I do not know what you mean Miss Zhang." Chaeyoung looked at Winter, her gaze full of ridicule. Such a stupid woman. No wonder she was not able to catch Felix Han's attention.

"I do not believe you!" Winter fumed. How dare this woman trick her?

"So... does that mean you will not make this bet with us?" Chaeyoung asked provokingly.

"Of course not. We can afford a ten million." Felix interjected. "However, If we win... I want a chance to prove myself to you."

Winter paled after hearing Felix' words. "Felix... What are you saying? Miss Park is already married." She murmured as her eyes reddened. She wanted to ask Felix why did he like someone married. She also wanted to know why Felix could not just back down and look at the women who liked him, such as her? What was wrong with her?