Lisa's mouth fell on one of her nipples, licking it, swirling her tongue all over it.

Chaeyoung gasped as Lisa's other hand played with her other breast, squeezing it, making her core tighten in pleasure.

She wanted Lisa. She needed Lisa so badly

Then she felt Lisa move her lips lower, giving attention to every part of her body, making her moan in satisfaction and anticipation.

And before she realized what was happening, Lisa pulled her red laced panties off and dived her head between her thighs, licking and kissing her way into her wetness.

Chaeyoung arched her back, lost in the moment of pure ecstasy. Her moans echoed inside the room, sweat started to trickle down her forehead.

Then she trembled as she was nearing her release.

Ecstatic sensation flooded her as her body began to shake. Her breath rasped out as she clutched Lisa's hair guiding her.

And just like that, her body convulsed with multiple spasms. Feelings of electric shock shot down her body.

She panted. She wanted more. She needed more.

More of Lisa.

She closed her eyes and gained control of her breathing before she gazed down at Lisa.

Lisa gave her a smile, satisfied with her reaction, before trailing kisses back to her chest, her neck till her face, as she whispered, "I want to finish this after we get married."

Chaeyoung widened her eyes as she watched Lisa walk towards the bathroom

Wait...was Lisa going to stop now?

"I will take a bath." she heard Lisa say.

"YOU!" Chaeyoung rose to her feet, her voice domineering. "Come back here! NOW!"

"You are not allowed to leave this bed until I say so Miss Manoban." She said while pushing Lisa back into the bed.

"What are you-"

"Shhhh..." She silenced Lisa.

Then she climbed on top of Lisa, straddling her.

Chaeyoung instantly stripped Lisa of her shirt, her hands exploring her defined muscles, while slowly trailing kisses down her neck.

Her hands made its way to Lisa's chest, then Lisa's abs, and slowly... into her sweatpants.

Lisa hissed the moment Chaeyoung started to stroke her manhood.

Her erection pulsated against her sweatpants, begging to be freed.

Her thumbs looped on to the sides of Lisa's pants before pulling them down, releasing her erection into her hands.

She clasped her palms around her manhood while staring at Lisa. A smirk escaped Chaeyoung's mouth, before she stuck out her tongue to lick her, swirling her tongue around her tip.

Her hands started to stroke her, as her tongue made Lisa squirm. Then she heard Lisa let out an inaudible moan as she took her into her mouth.