Chaeyoung gulped as her eyes traveled downwards. Staring at this woman for too long was going to make her drool.

She composed herself and walked closer. Then she noticed that her long black hair was still thick and lustrous. Her beautiful features were more define just like a molded granite.

Then Lisa subconciously looked in her direction.

Her black orbs met her gray ones.

Then her world stopped.

The intensity in Lisa's eyes made Chaeyoung gasp in astonishment.

There was something in Lisa's eyes that made her… nervous.

She took another step towards her just as Lisa did.

Then Lisa's slow steps turned into a stride. Lisa's expression unfathomable, like the ache of longing, slowly made its way into her eyes. As if it was something trapped in the chambers of her heart for a long time. A torment that she tried to hide for too long, way too long.

And they met halfway.

Chaeyoung's breath hitched when she noticed that their faces were already less than a feet away from each other. And before she could draw enough air for her body, she melted into Lisa's embrace.

Lisa's arms folded around her drawing her closer. Her big, strong arms were wrapped around her like a cocoon. Making her feel protected and safe.

The warmth of her body enveloped Chaeyoung's cold skin, giving her hope, love and many more emotions she didn't know she could feel at the same time.

The couple hugged each other for a long time as if holding each other wasn't quite enough. As if they needed to feel every ounce of each other's bodies.

This feeling... the feeling of being in each other's arms displayed their raw emotions and raw love.

For Chaeyoung, this was the reason why love was invisible, incomprehensible, undetectable with anything but their minds. It's rawness and boldness.

For her, this feeling was the reason why Lisa's hug felt like... home.

Yes.

This was home.

"I missed you." She heard Lisa whisper in her ear. "I never thought I could miss someone so badly."

Chaeyoung stifled a laugh, before staring at the woman who stole her heart. "Well... Miss Manoban. I happen to feel the same."

Unexpectedly, Lisa then leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips. She grabbed her bags and put her arm around her waist. "Let's go?"

Chaeyoung gave her a smile as she whispered. "The next time that you kiss me... make it last."

The old Lisa would have blushed the moment she said things like this. However this time, she could see Lisa's eyes darken, before she whispered back. "I'm just having a little taste, Mrs. Manoban...Don't even think that I won't have a full meal later when we're alone."

Instantly Chaeyoung's eyes sparkled with surprise. Then she giggled.

Oh dear...She missed this woman so much.