Chaeyoung's plan on making Old Man Choi and Daniel occupied had worked. So they would not be able to act immediately, the moment Wendy lands into prison.

However, the situation at hand was wrong.

The police came early. She already arranged for the news to be released at the exact moment that the police will arrive. Their presence required timing. Proper timing!

Otherwise Wendy will leave unscratched even before the news was released. Chaeyoung was sure that any lawyer in charge of her detention case can make the authorities release her in no time.

The police were supposed to come thirty minutes from now.

She already asked Wang Bolin to make sure of it.

Did something go wrong?

Chaeyoung frowned as she made her way to the authorities.

Seems like she needs to interfere after all.

"Mr. Officer." Chaeyoung beamed looking at the authorities in front of her.

"I'm sure this is a misunderstanding... My Aunt here is a little drunk." She added, before looking at Wendy.

"What drunk? I already said I'm not drunk!" Wendy retorted.

"I'm sorry, Miss but we received report from the hotel management itself. It seems that Miss Choi here is slandering someone and seemed to have injured him? Aside from that, we also received report about her killing her own sister." The officer explained.

"Okay... let me be clear! I don't want you to misinterpret my words. I did not kill her, alright?" Wendy walked towards the police officer. "I caused her to lose too much blood, while giving birth. It wasn't my fault that her body couldn't handle it. So I did not actually kill her. She died from blood loss."

"Miss Choi.. please come with us to the police station. We would like to ask more questions concerning this matters."

Chaeyoung just stood there looking at the police officer, who was slowly approaching Wendy. She needed a new plan.

And she needs it as soon as possible! She currently couldn't ask the TV station to release the news ahead of time, since it was already scheduled. And it was already too late for her to change the time.

"Miss Park... why are you still protecting this woman? She just admitted that she had killed your uncle's wife. You should just let the police take her."

"I agree... This woman is crazy. She even admitted hurting her own father. Who knows what else this woman will do?"

Chaeyoung turned her attention to the people who said those things. She gritted her teeth, when she realized that she had made another mistake.

How frustrating!

"Oh... it is the honorable Miss Park. I did not notice you there... my lovely niece." Wendy said when she heard people calling Chaeyoung's name.

"Aunt... your drunk. Why don't..."

"I AM NOT DRUNK! I can even kill you right now, if I want to! Can a drunk person do that? The hell if they can" Wendy countered Chaeyoung. "Speaking of which... be thankful that these people are here watching us, or I would have strangled you already!"