Chapter 13

BPOV

I walked through the supermarket, I stopped at the diapers. Do I really need to start that stuff already? I looked at my bump, almost six months pregnant. I couldn't call it a bump any more could I?

"Oh my God" I heard a scratchy old voice state. "Isabella Swan"

I turned and saw an old woman beaming at me, realising who it was I smiled back.

"Mrs. Andrews?" I asked.

"It is you dear isn't it?" she asked and I nodded.

"It is I heard you were living with your sister now?" I said.

"I miss my house, is the lawn being taken care of?" she asked.

"I checked as I walked out of my own house this morning Mrs. Andrews it looked as pristine as it did when I lived there as a teenager" I told my old neighbour.

"I didn't know you moved back to the area" She said.

"New York was nice for awhile but not a place to raise my children" I told her.

"This isn't your first?" she asked.

"Third" I told her.

"Oh wow you've been busy"

"Yes I have" I told her.

"You married?" she asked before covering her mouth "Forgive my bluntness" She said.

"No problem..." I said shrugging "I am" I told her.

"Is he a good man?" she asked me and I nodded.

"The best" I told her.

"Maybe I'll see you and your brood around town" She said.

"Hopefully, nice seeing you" I told her before going back to my cart. I decided against buying the diapers just yet.

I finished picking up items and went over to the conveyor belt. I was picking my groceries out of the cart when I heard someone come up behind me.

"Are you trying to kill yourself or give me a heart attack?" I heard Edward's voice say as he came up behind me.

"This stalking thing? Getting old my friend" I told him with a sigh, before realising something. I looked around him and saw Annabelle and Eddie asleep in his cart. "Oh my God, Edward" I hissed hitting his arm.

"What?" he asked lifting my groceries up for me and then seeing what I was pointing at. "Oh" He said looking worried.

"First you make a big deal about you needing the Nanny and then you don't use him?" I asked shocked.

"I gave Riley the morning off seeing as he's taking the night shift with the kids." Edward murmured.

"I'm not..." I said and Edward nodded.

"I know and I haven't talked to them yet about what the arrangement is" He said a panicked look on his face.

"I can get a bag boy to help me" I told him. "You go back and do another lap of the store" I said and he nodded.

"Okay" He said nodding "I'll pick you up later" He added leaning in and kissing me quickly.

"Yeah" I said before glancing at the cart.

"Just until this Saturday Bella okay, we have to do this right" He said and I nodded.

"Okay" I said biting back the tears.

"Eight o clock be ready" Edward said before pushing the cart away. I asked one of the bag boys to help me claiming that the guy who had been helping me had to bring one of the kids to the bathroom.