Chapter 2

BPOV

I tied my hair back into a pony tail as I pulled on one of Edward's t-shirts. I had a lot to do and only a couple of hours to do it.

"Why are you all the way over there?" Edward asked his voice groggy as he woke up.

"Because I have to go downstairs and start getting ready for the barbeque" I told him and he groaned. "Hey, hey this was your idea" I added.

"Yeah but it really interferes with my new idea of the two of us staying in bed together all weekend."

"Hmmm while that does sound great even if we weren't having the barbeque that wouldn't be possible." I told him.

"Why not?" he asked lying on his face now.

"Three, two and one" I said before our bedroom door flew open.

Eddie and Annabelle quickly jumped up on our bed beside their father.

"Momma why is Daddy sweepin funny?" Annie asked poking his back, she had yet to master the letter 'l' which I found hilarious seeing as there were four of them in her name.

"He's in denial Sweetheart" I told her.

"Huh?" Eddie asked looking at me.

"Daddy likes to think it's still night time"

"That's silly" Annie said before moving Edward's hair away from his ear "Daddy it's morning" She yelled into his ear.

"Well isn't that a lovely way to wake up" Edward said as he rolled over.

I looked over at him and shot him a look.

It was the look that stated 'Are you naked under there?' and he caught it quickly.

"Guys why don't you two go downstairs so Daddy can make you pancakes?" I asked them and they both nodded jumping off the bed. Once they were out of the room I remembered something. "Remember go down the stairs on your butts." I yelled.

"K" Annie yelled before I heard thud "Mommy said sit on your butt" She told Eddie. She really was a bossy big sister it was really funny.

"I love our kids but seriously?" Edward asked as I handed him some underwear to pull on.

"Aw they like waking up their Daddy"

"I prefer you waking me up" He said pulling me down onto him on the bed and kissing along my neck.

"Edward, we can't now" I told him giggling.

"Later?" he asked.

"If I'm not physically exhausted after this barbeque then yes" I told him before putting my palm against his cheek and kissing him quickly. "Come on you better make those kids some pancakes" I said handing him a t-shirt before heading down the stairs.

When I got down the steps I found the kids sitting in front of the t.v watching cartoons.

"Who turned on the t.v?" I asked knowing neither of them knew how to do it.

"Uncle Jakey" Annie said and I walked towards the kitchen.

"Why is there no coffee?" Jake asked me and I looked at him.