Chapter 11

"So this is our last session together Bella" Dr. Gerandy said sitting down across from me.

"Gonna miss me?" I asked him throwing myself back on the couch.

"Would you believe me if I said I would?"

"Probably not you should start billing me for the hair dye you have to buy after your sessions with me, Lord knows my father did" I said with a laugh.

"What are you not telling me?" Dr. Gerandy asked balancing his refill pad on his knee.

"Why are you so suspicious?" I asked him.

"My job"

"Really well mine is I don't want to talk today"

"Why not?" he asked

"Because I'm confused" I explained with a dejected sigh.

"About what?" he asked as I twirled around a bit of my hair.

"I went on a date" I said after a moment of silence.

"With?" he asked fishing for the information.

"Brad Pitt him and Angie just aren't working anymore, who do you think?" I asked him.

"Edward" He said and I nodded "Please tell me you're joking"

"No it was Edward and it was amazing and we talked about old times and then..." I began when he groaned.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep with him" Dr. Gerandy said and I shook my head. "Okay at least you didn't just head straight back into an old habit"

"I wanted to though"

"Really? We're talking about this?" He asked rubbing his eyes before nodding. "Okay what made you want to sleep with him?" he asked.

"I like who I am when I'm in bed" I told him in all honesty "I'm strong and assured, plus it took me so long to find a guy like Edward who makes me feels so beautiful but sexy that I'm just so sick of feeling like crap about myself so I wanted him to make me feel the way I always do when we have sex."

"So was it something that could have been a reality?" Dr. Gerandy asked.

"We're both adults, both stressed looking for relief and we're madly in love with each other. In my opinion it was practically a reality and it would have been earth shattering." I told him. I really was no holds bars with this guy; he would probably need therapy after he was done with me.

"Bella be serious"

"Yes it was almost a reality" I answered.

"Okay and who stopped it?" he asked.

"I did" I told him honestly.

"That's good, how did you stop it?" he asked.

"I just stopped him like I normally do if I'm too tired or if the kids are about to wake up. I just tell him"

"And when did you realise it was going to go too far if it wasn't shut down?" Dr. Gerandy asked.

"If you want porn..." I began.

"Bella this is important" He said looking at me with the look that said 'either tell me now or the guys with the butterfly nets will be breaking down the door' it was a rather wordy look.

"He touched my stomach" I told him "He touched the baby"

"And was your stomach an intimate place for Edward and you?"

"Only when I was pregnant, pregnancy fascinates him; he thinks it's amazing that something we created together would be lying asleep under my skin, which I completely agree with. Plus he told me when I was pregnant last time he thought pregnancy was quite sexy in my case if I'm being honest" I told Gerandy and he nodded.