And It's Only Just Begun

BPOV

It's was just three ago that my life truly began.

In those three years I've seen and done things I had never expected of myself.

Conquered fears I always felt should be kept in their box.

Mended relationships with people who I never thought I could trust again.

And formed a relationship with a man I never thought would give me a second glance, never mind love me.

"What's going in the head of yours Love?" Edward asked wrapping his arm around my waist. I jumped when I felt his touch. Edward had come home briefly grabbed the kids and left. Quite odd.

"Hey, are you going to disappear on me again?" I asked.

"Nope just had to take care of some stuff. I repeat the question what are you thinking about?"

"Everything." I said turning around in his arms and wrapping the around his neck.

"And is everything good?" he asked.

"Real good." I said pulling myself up so I could kiss him on the lips.

"I couldn't agree more." He said smiling before pressing his lips against mine.

"Where are the kids?" I asked looking around and noticing I didn't hear the noise of my two children running or crawling in.

"My parent's." He said running his hands on my waist his lips nipping at my neck.

"For how long?" I asked not remembering arranging the kids to stay with Esme and Carlisle.

"The night." He answered "I was thinking we could use a night of alone time."

"This is why I love you." I said as he pulled my legs up to his waist and lifting me onto the counter.

"Do you know how long it's been baby?" He asked his hands roaming all over my body.

"Tell me." I said as those were the only words I could managed. I knew it had been awhile though seeing as he was just after closing a big deal in work.

"A month." He whispered.

"No." I said shocked pulling away "A month?"

"Yup one month of my hands doing a little pick up me up under the desk in work." He shrugged.

"Poor baby." I said in a sexy voice.

"I've missed you." He said pressing his lips to mine again. Realising the counter was going to be awkward he carried me over to the dining room table.

"Here?" I asked wondering why he picked the table.

"It's the only surface in this house we have yet to christen baby." He said lifting my shirt over my head. I quickly thought about...

"Your right." I said before pulling at the buttons of his shirt, it had been a month and both of us were being greedy in our touches but the greed was really a mask for the need I felt in the pit of my stomach for him. "Edward, now." I said pulling at his pants.

"Oh thank God, I'm not going to last long Love." He whispered into my ear as he pulled down his pants and boxers. He shimmied down my panties from under the skirt I was wearing before thrusting into me rapidly.

Our grunts and moans could be heard over the squeak of the table against the floor as his thrusting pushed it across the floor. Our skin slapped against one another making me moan and writhe with pleasure beneath him.