ENDING NOTES

Hello there, thank you for reading!

I really hope that you guys liked this, I know this is a little different than what I've written before, but I hope it's different in a good way.

By the way, the ending is up to your interpretation, so their fate lies in your hands, feel free to comment/make your own ending! I'll be sure to read them if you tag me or just comment, I don't really care XD

Thank you to t0jiscursedspirit for saying that you'll read this, that's what gave me the most motivation to finish this.

Another thank you to Lillianna1125 because they inspired me to write a series of X Readers (which is what I'm gonna do :)) and your writing is just fabulous and I hope to reach your level of writing one day :)

Anyways speaking of a series, you guys must be wondering who's next...?

Drum roll please... our second protagonist is Ranboo (by a Discord poll). It's theme will be revealed when I post the damned story, so sit tight for that!

Speaking of Discord, here are my socials XD:

Discord - in my bio

Ao3 - Enchan

YouTube - Enchan

Twitter (feel free to DM me!) - EnchanLive

Twitch - EnchanLive

(My ao3 is mostly one shots + a villain Phil adopts traumatized kids series + an DNF 😃)

That's it for self Promo, I'll be announcing new fics and leaks in the Discord so I highly suggest joining.

And this is it, thank you all for reading, take care of yourselves, drink some water, eat and sleep.

I'll catch you guys (next next week, I'm taking a week off, sorry about that) in the next fic... it'll be of our beloved enderboy :)

<3 you all! - Enchan