i swear on prime that i'm telling the truth

Word Count: 4779

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We followed the army closely, reaching the nether portal in no time. We watched them cross, one after another, before we sat down to wait until they've gone further into the overworld.

"So." I tapped my fingers softly on my knees. "What's the plan, other than running away into the villages?"

"We should stay low for a while, we need to look as normal as possible." Wilbur spoke, "aka we're probably going to need to... rob a few houses."

"What?!" I laughed softly, "Why?"

"We can't look like this, we look far too... well, royal to be normal villagers, and honestly, after we - ahem - steal from a village, we should head off into the woods or something." Techno spoke, monotone.

"We can keep our tools, just don't show them, because diamonds are kind of hard to come by." I spoke softly.

"Okay, so our current plan is go to a village, raid it-" Techno started,

"-well we don't have to raid it." I argued, "I have money."

"..." Wilbur and Techno looked to each other, "Why didn't you just say so?!"

I laughed, "It was amusing."

"Fuck off," Wilbur rolled his eyes with a smile. "So, we're just going to wait here?"

"Sure." I leaned back onto a tree.

"What did we bring with us?" Techno suggested, "We should count up our supplies."

"Okay," Wilbur emptied out his backpack, forming a pile of stuff. "It's... a little disorganized. I grabbed what I could."

We sorted through his stuff first, it included his tools (pickaxe, axe, shovel, sword, etc.), the diamond armor and some food items (bread. It was a lot of bread.). He also had his guitar.

"Uh..." I looked up from the pile as Wilbur started to stuff the items back into the bag. "We don't have any building materials or anything."

"We'll get them when we get to the overworld." Techno reassured. "It's easy enough."

"True," I took off my backpack that I stole from Wilbur's room while we were there, and emptied it. "Here's what I have."

It wasn't a lot, I had some currency, food items (also a lot of bread that I snatched from the cafeteria-esque place.), my tools (I found my sword back, and I also had a axe that they never even took from me, just those two.), a map of the overworld, and some books that we raided from the library on survival and some random ones for when we get bored.

"See? Money." I opened the satchel that held the currency.

"Well, that's good." Techno nodded.

"Yeah," I stuffed my things back into it's bag. "How 'bout you, Techno?"

"I have my tools on my belt, so I don't need to take them out..." He opened the bag, and emptied it item by item. Food (as always), armor, more books, and... "Wanna play cards?"

"Solitaire?" Wilbur perked up.

"Isn't that a one person game?" I raised a brow.

"Well, it may be in the overworld," Techno explained softly, placing the cards down. "But not here."

"So... wanna play?" Wilbur asked, and the two looked to me expectantly.

"Fine." I laughed softly, "tell me the rules."