Prolouge

June 13 1980

It was dark and raining as A Women was running as fast as She could. It has beena terrible night for her as She had fear on her face, She was getting tired and almost was struggling to run as She heard footsteps behind her which made her feel even more scared. She was in pain that She turned behind and saw a figure following her.

Women: Stay back!!

The Figure got closer as The Women was scared and looked at the person's face.

Pamela: Stay where you are, Alice. You can't run away.

Alice was scared as Pamela Voorhees was starring at Alice.

Pamela: Your the last one.....I killed all the others.

Alice was in fear as She was stepping back as Pamela was starring at her.

Pamela: It would be easy for you then it was for Jason

Pamela was feeling sad as Alice grabbed a Machete that was in the tree and was stepping back.

Pamela: You will be punished for what you done.

Alice: Please!! No.

Pamela: You let him drown, Jason was my son.

Alice was stepping back as She had memories of Pamela Killing the rest of the camp councillors out of rage.

Pamela: You should have been watching him!!

Pamela was about to slice Alice hut Alice quickly sliced Pamela as Her head fell off as Alice screamed, Pamela was dead. Her head was on the ground as Alice ran away to get to safety.

Before what happened.

Pamela was starring at Alice in anger as Alice was stepping back.

Alice: Please, You don't have to do this-

Pamela: Dont have to do this!? You let my young boy drown while the rest of the councillors was making love!