🕰⏳Chapter 24⏳🕰 (The aftermath part 7)

Living with Hitoshi was an interesting experience, the boy is very sweet, calm, polite and remind me a lot of the image of young Izuku's eyes, this of course because of the traumatic past.

Just like myself, he has panic attacks when something different or loud happen, when he speaks too much or when dads yell, he has triggers and tics just like. I scratch my neck when I'm mad. When he came first, he used to avoid eye contact but now he only does this when he is nervous or on the edge.

From the small talks that we had in the hospital, small conversations started being formed and from those little conversations, every time 'Toshi was on the edge I become the first one to give him a gentle smile and a big hug and make sure to assure him that everything is alright and that he isn't back there anymore, just like that does it when I need him.

It was almost like life was meant to be like this, every piece fits so well, now every day after school instead of just a "hey"from pops and a little message from dad since he is in patrol ( school ends 6:00pm) I see a little purple troll with big eyes and purple hair that clearly missed the concept of gravity, running towards me and giving me one of those big-bear-hug and if I'm going to be honest, I am living for it! There was even the day I introduced Touya to him, Hitoshi loved my friend, I was the happiest!

So imagine my surprise when after a long day of class I opened the door after I arrived from school and didn't receive my hug, instead I only saw a very worried pops and dad who should be at patrol sitting in the couch

'Shit! What happened here? Did someone die? Did 'Toshi went missing? Did dead loose his time?'

"W-what's going on?" I asked scared of the answer

"Is Hitoshi, today after his school he asked me if we all could be together at night since he needed to say something important, after that he didn't get out of his room and only says something like 'getting himself prepared' and this is making me worry so much! Like what if he doesn't like something o-or someone?"

He took a shacky breath

"What if he does't want to be here anymore? Because I would have to let him leave b-but it doesn't change the fact that he is still my baby!" 

In that moment, Hitoshi decided that it was time for him to show up, he looked nervous, more than a five years old child should be, he gave each one of us a letter just like Miku-Izuku would do and asked us quietly to read it, so as I was the first one to break out of the shock of him actually using his voice, I opened my letter

I was shaking, tears streamed in my eyes as I looked down at 'Toshi with my biggest smile and hugged him, hugged my baby bro, because even with the Hiragama being sloppy and the words that got misspelled that didn't change the meaning.

The only thing that I could whisper as I hugged him tightly was "Yes, yes, yes!"

Soon without any warning to new bodies slammed on us and the warmth only got bigger, I thanked to any god that is up there because they decided that my life could be good, that I deserved a chance and now everything is so wonderful 

And just like the time that I had a panic attack, we stayed in a cuddle puddle for the rest of the night, oh if I thought I was complete before than I never want to give up this new and warm feeling.

And if in the next morning a new letter was hanging in my bedroom, no one dared to judge me