While they were busy talking I decided to go to the kitchen to make coffee and some snacks for the evening.

"Where are you going Maryam?" Momma asked.

"To make coffee and snacks," I said. It's not my first time making snacks here.

"But you're not going into the kitchen till reception," Momma said.

"It's okay Tahera let her make snacks, we are living in the 21st century" mom said.

"Zain, go and help her," Momma said.

"Momma it's just snacks, I don't need help" I stated.

"No Zain is going to help you otherwise I'm not letting you in the kitchen" Mommy ordered.

Then Zain got up from the couch and said "let's go" to me and we went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Make your special Bungeoppang," he said. I love making Korean snacks, I find them easy to make plus I have a different feeling for the country. Our family loves my Bungeoppang.

"Then Bungeoppang it is" I said and started taking all the ingredients from the cabinet. I took ingredients to make coffee as well.

I took flour, baking powder, salt, milk, sugar, butter and eggs and mixed them in a bowl thoroughly to make the batter. I make another bowl of batter with sugar free.

While I was making the batter, Zain asked if I needed help.

I told him to make coffee. He makes the best coffee.

I took the pancake pan since the special fish shaped Bungeoppang pan is not here. I Preheat the pan over medium low heat. Quickly brushed the pan with some melted butter. I poured the batter mixture onto the pan filling only half of the pan. I added Nutella as a filling. I closed the pan after adding more batter on top of the filling and turned the pan over.

After cooking well when the Bungeoppang turned golden brown I removed the cake from the pan. I made a lot of it using all the batter that I've made earlier.

While I was busy making the Bungeoppang and he was boiling the milk. My hands were dirty and I was uneasy because my hijab was loosely tied.

Suddenly Zain tucked my hijab and said "you can take off your hijab no one is here" and I showed him my hand which was dipped in the batter.

"Shall I?" He asked and I nodded.

Then he started removing my hijab when Munif entered the kitchen and cleared his throat.

"Am I interrupting your romance?" He asked making my cheecks go red.

"Stop it Munif Zain was just removing my hijab because I was uncomfortable" I said.

"You don't have to explain sis, you guys have permission to romance" he said, making me blush harder and Zain smirked.

"Ugh! What am I going to do about you?" I replied.

"Do you need anything Munif?" Zain asked.

"Oh yeah I came here to have some water" he said and went to the purifier.

After drinking the water sitting on the kitchen stool he said "have your privacy my dear sister and my dear brother-in-law" and went out of the room leaving blushing with Zain.

After a while Zain was done with preparing the coffee and I was still making the cake. Few cakes are left to make. Zain came by my side and took a cake and started eating.

"Zain, you can have the cake when I am done, have patience" I said.

"How can I resist myself when my wifey makes the best cake?" he said while taking a bite.

"Stop flattering me," I said, smiling.

"I love your cake," he said, "and you," he added, making me blush so hard.

What the... he is confessing his feelings so openly.

He was never like this.

And why my heart is beating so fast.

"Go and pour the coffee in cups, I'm almost done," I said, taking out the last cake from the pan.

"As you say, wifey," he replied and started pouring the coffee in the cups.

---------------------

A/N: ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE!

Happy Independence day to all of you who lives in India!🇮🇳

Kitchen romance!

They don't need permission to romance!

Okay guys don't get confused between Momma and Mom. They call Momma to Zain's mother and Mom to Maryam's mother.
They means only Maryam and Zain.

Comment your favourite part in this chapter.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇vote👇