"Why are you in my house?" I asked.

"Because I'm helping you set up for this barbeque now answer my question where is the coffee, if there is any?"

"What was that about no coffee?" Edward asked coming into the kitchen.

"There is coffee" I said reaching up to the top cabinet and handing the bag to Jake.

"Why is it all the way up there?" Jake asked cradling the bag.

"Because Edward's the only one who drinks it here and when he stretches because it just so happens to be at the back of the shelf I get a spectacular view of his ass." I said matter of factly.

"Oh I see" Jake said nodding while Edward looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe you!" Edward said. "Women give out all the time for being treated like things to look at but you shove my coffee to the back of the top shelf to look at my ass"

"Yes" I said nodding.

"Unbelievable" He muttered and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"It's not like you don't do stuff like that to me" I told him as his hands firmly placed themselves on my butt.

"I don't" He said all too quickly.

"Oh because it's a total coincidence that my shampoo is always knocked to the floor when you pull me into the shower with you" I said.

"Didn't know you notice that" He murmured leaning his head against my shoulder.

"I notice a lot of things you don't know about" I told him.

"Really?" he asked leaning down and brushing his lips off mine.

"You two make me sick" Jacob said gagging.

"Yeah like I've never had to watch you and my brother make out" I told Jake turning slightly.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Annabelle said coming into the kitchen. Edward picked her up and put her on his hip.

"I'm gonna make pancakes now Annie" Edward said placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Her hair was wild and un-controllable just like his but was growing in curls like mine had when I was little.

"You still sleepy Baby?" I asked ruffling her hair.

"No" She said although she nuzzled Edward's neck as he worked in the kitchen.

"Where's Eddie?" I asked her worried. Ever since that day I had found him not breathing in the living room I was on edge with him.

"Playing with the twuck" Annabelle said wrapping her legs fully around Edward and clasping her arms around his neck while he began mixing the pancake mix.

I left the three of them in the kitchen and went into the living room.

"Hey Baby Boy" I said sitting down beside him.

"Mommy looks at the twuck" He said pushing it across the room.

"Wow it's so fast" I said with mock enthusiasm.

When you have kids mock enthusiasm is something you need to have oodles of to get through the day.

"Brandon and Me are gonna have a race later" He said nodding his head.