W E L C O M E B A C K ! P T 2

Hey guys! Omg 800+ reads! Thank you so much for reading my book! I'm glad that you guys enjoy reading my (first) book! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for any mistakes or typos!

btw I think ima stick to first person since its kinda hard for me to type in second, i will start with second tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

================================================================================

Narrator Pov

You already packed the rest of your things from your house. You put a barrier on the house just in case anyone stumbled upon it - you didn't want people stealing your stuff and/or your house. Tobirama, Minato and Shisui just decided to tag along and just walk with you in their ghost form (no one can see them but you).

It would take about a week before arriving in Konoha, you wondered how much did the village change since you were last there. This was what you were wearing. -A/n sorry if you don't like it; I got all of this from Pinterest and Etsy 

 -A/n sorry if you don't like it; I got all of this from Pinterest and Etsy 

It had been a long time and your hair and your whole mood/taste had changed

It had been a long time and your hair and your whole mood/taste had changed. You looked more badass and scary. Also you had your scars and it made you look strong and scarier-A/n sry I have an obsession with piercings and tattoos, I think that they are very attractive. When I'm old enough I'm definitely getting some. \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

You missed everyone. You heard that Naruto went to train with your father - you hoped that he didn't develop the same 'thing'. He better not be a perv. 

~Time skip~

You were now about half an hour till you would of get to Konoha. You had to keep on high alert in case of any enemies - you were in the bingo book after all. Many people were after your head. Of course, they were never able to kill you since you killed them first

The only things that caught people's eyes was; your mask, earrings, sword and Sasuke's bracelet. You still wore it since you missed him. Yeah, he could be an ass or look like a (duck's) ass, you two still bonded. He met up with you sometimes and you two would have a short conversation then part ways. He still looked good after all these years - correction better. But you could never admit that to him.