F R I E N D S

Hi I would just like to say that I am NOT A GREAT WRITER and that I am sorry for any mistakes! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

================================================================================

Y/n Pov 

beep! beep! beep!

I woke up to a stupid alarm and I groaned in annoyance but I suddenly remembered that I am going to get new friends today! or enemies ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯. I quickly got up and went to shower. The shower was so nice and refreshing, I got out, brushed my teeth and changed into my normal ninja attire. I made some french toast (sorry if you don't like it) and ate it with some apple juice. I was told by the Hokage about where to meet everyone, and I was supposed to meet at a bridge? (this one down here ↓)

 I was told by the Hokage about where to meet everyone, and I was supposed to meet at a bridge? (this one down here ↓)

As I neared the bridge, I started to feel nervous. What would they think of me? First impressions are important to me, what if I mess up my introduction? What if they don't like me? What if they judge me on how I look? Oh no. 

Deep breaths in and out, it will be okay.

I arrive at the bridge and I see 9 genins waiting for someone (me). They all look very different, but I can not judge on looks. I confidently stride up to the group and upon seeing naruto I shout;

"NARU!" He looks over and starts running I also run up to him and give him a hug like I haven't seen him in a long time. Because of the force from the running, we fall over with me on top of him.  There goes my first impression (*  ̄︿ ̄)

"Y/n-chan! We just saw each other yesterday, why are you so excited to see me?" he grinned widely and chuckled

"I just missed you Naru, and I was surprised to see that you were going to help me train." I say shyly with a slight blush on my face.

I just remembered what position we were in and quickly got up, the blush on my face getting darker. I looked around us and noticed that everyone was staring at us with confusion on their face. "Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Y/n Senju, I will be training with you."