I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hi, the author-chan here! I would like to mention (again sorry) that the art is NOT MINE I just found them on Pinterest and I will try to credit the artist/owner. And I am really sorry for any mistakes or typos THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK OKAY?!?!?!?! sorry ( ° ͜ʖ °)

p.s anything I mention should be in bold, lets get on with the story now✌.|•͡˘‿•͡˘|.✌

================================================================================

About Y/n Senju

Current ranking: genin --> chunin

- Appearance (above)

it will change later and If you don't like it you can change it if you want, and yes you are wearing shoes, they are black flip-flops. A/n - Idk how you can run in those shoes but you can - don't question it (¯―¯ )

credits to: not available as I could not find the artist (◞д◟)

You inherited your father's hair colour, and for an unknown reason you did not inherit either of your parent's eye colour's but a white colour similar to the Hyuga clan, your parents don't care they will always love you for you.

Your personality is similar if not the same as your mother's; action-oriented, slight anger issues, impatient, EXTREME STRENGTH, quite feisty too, and maybe just maybe you are slightly pervy ( ⚆ _ ⚆ ).

- Abilities

Extreme strength (mentioned above), good chakra control, great healing abilities ALMOST AS GOOD AS YOUR MOTHER'S, great strategizing, and quick thinking. Since your mother and father are masters in all chakra natures, they can basically teach you any which makes you quite good at all of the chakra natures. As your father can summon toads hence his nickname; Toad sage, he taught you how to summon animals - you can summon large cats; (art credit to Aria-Suna-Kunoichi on furaffinity.net ignore that the headbands are from Sunagakure).

net ignore that the headbands are from Sunagakure)

And you also know the Rasengan (of course)

- Likes and dislikes

Dislikes: cleaning, bad guys (duh), BUGS (sorry Shino) etc.

Likes: cooking (you are actually really good at it), food, swimming, animals etc.

Currently, it's around the time for the chunin exams and you are travelling with your father (because of a mission). The Third Hokage decided that it was time for you to come back to Konohagakure and join the chunin exams.

===========================================================================

hi is author chan again! that's basically it for the introduction! I hope that my first chapter goes well ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)