But my eyes grew big when I felt him grew hard again, inside me. I turn my head at him and snap. "Louis!"

"But Masha, it feels so good.." He murmur huskily.

He sloppily begin thrusting again, and I don't know why but I can't help but move my hips with him.

"Oh God there.. That felt so good Lo.." I whimper wantonly.

I'm so shameless! When I become this perverted?? Stupid Lo, and his sexiness!!

--

Its almost a a month since that incident, and I can feel that everything is changing. Well, aside from Lo's nightly dosage of sex from me. All in all, everything is perfect.

I do not return to school anymore, and just study online. The triplets become closer to me, and honestly sometimes I can feel that Kia is becoming overly friendly, that its beyond creepy.

Toni left the agency. Or let just say boss kicked him out on the group, saying that he needs to be with his mate and start his own family. While Josh completely accept him with open arms in his home. And quite frankly, their love life is full of roses and rainbows that its making me dizzy sometimes. I mean, I never thought that someone like Toni can be that overly sweet and affectionate to someone. Which is totally beyond me.

I signal Danny my driver to stop the car when we arrived at the exact place that I know from my memories.

Stepping out of the car, I wrap my coat tightly around me when a cold gush of wind pass by. Trudging carefully at the sloppy trail up to the hill, I move my head on the top and smile softly.

"So you finally found me, son.."

I smile at the man in front of me. He still looks the same as I remembered him, and I can't help the emotions come gushing at me while I throw my body on him.

"I finally did it father.." I cry out, while hiccuping.

He move his arms and wrap it gently over my body. "Yes, you did and I'm so proud of you.."

Tears flow out freely from my eyes while he just stand there quietly. Holding me comfortingly while I sob my heart out.

"And like our promised, you are finally free. And here, your new documents with your new name and identity."

With trembling hands, I wipe my face and take the brown envelope from his hand. Opening it, I'm totally shocked from what I saw.

"Father this.." I asked, bewildered.

"I thought you wouldn't want to change your name. But to totally erase your whole presence in the Underworld I need to kill your past name. And now your not Masha Sahani anymore but Masha Lexus. Louis already approved of it so you can't say anymore."

I shook my head at him, "But how are we getting married if we have the same surnames?! And since when that idiot and you knew each other! Hmm?" I huff, annoyed.

"Jeez, Masha that guy of yours is totally an impatient man. Well, I actually understand him knowing your situation.."

I frown at him, and quirk my brows. "Situation? What do you mean?"

"Eh, you still don't know.. That guy really. Well, you can just ask him Mash. It seems that I have something I need to do." He stutter with an awkward smile, "It is very important, so bye. See you soon, Mash!" Then he run. So fast. Down the hill.

My lips twitch while my chest tightened as nervousness creep inside of my chest. That stupid mate of mine, what did he do this time?

Don't tell me....

--

Every steps that I took is full of anger, making the people scamper away from me as I storm inside Lo's building. Some happily greeted me, but once they saw my face they start running away from me.

I won't blame them, because now I'm look like I wanted to kill someone. Which is totally what I'm really feeling right now.

That's right, I really want to murder that Lo. I don't know what he told my father and I'm just hoping its not 'that'.

Because like what I told him before, I still don't want others to know about it.

Its really embarrasing. And reasonably far fetched. As in I'm still have a hard time believing it.

"Louis!" I thunder angrily, but my jaw drop as my eyes widen when I saw his whole office.

"Wow perfect timing Masha. I'm just debating on what color will be good, blue or beige. What do you think?" Lo happily ask, while he skip in front of me.

My patience snap, while I angrily grab his collar. "What the heck did you think your doing?!" I screech angrily.

His smile didn't even drop, and it almost grew wider if possible. "What do you think? Of course, I'm making the nursery of our baby.."

"Ugh, Lo.." I couldn't stop what I wanted to say when the door suddenly burst open as Josh walk with a serious face.

"Lo, the Elders heard about your mating with a human boy and they just called a minute ago. They are coming. And I know it won't be good."

Lo's face contort with rage, as he grab my arm. "They're stupid to think that I will let them take away Masha away from me."

I look at them confusedly and asked, "What do you mean?"

Josh sighed, and shook his head tiredly. "Those old bats are getting in the way again like always.. You see Masha, Alpha can not have a human mate. In our world and especially in the tradition set up by the Elders the Alphas need to procreate a pure blooded werewolf. An Alpha can not mate with a human, and they might have learned that you are a boy. Boys naturally can not give birth, making this pack heirless. That's why a lot of pack might wage war on us. And if the Elders knew about this. Then its only a matter of time before the other pack came at us."

I suddenly clutch my stomach, "Then what would happen to me?"

"Nothing will happen to you baby. I won't let them touch even a single strand of your hair. I'm going to protect you and my unborn child. So you don't have to worry."

I nod at him warily. But uneasiness filled me, knowing that I'm pregnant didn't help. Everything seems changing fast. And now, it seems a new threat is looming around us. But I just hope, that everything will be okay.

For Lo,

For our unborn child.

And for the whole pack.

____________________________