Chapter 102-103

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 102

    art teacher?

    Suddenly, Jiang Shuangling was stunned when she heard the word-next, she looked at the sunset in the sky, a smudged Xia Wei reflected in the river, "What art teacher?"

    "Elementary school art teacher."

    Jiang Shuangling learned from Qi Heng. The elementary school at the foot of the mountain just lacked-an elementary school art teacher, and the last-an art teacher left,-until no suitable candidate was found. Now the principal over there heard about Jiang Shuangling, so he came to ask her if she would like to go to elementary school. Be an art teacher.

    -Only two days of classes are required for seven days a week. Art classes for each grade are taught. All classes are concentrated in these two days. Of course, because art is a minor subject, the number of courses is not large, and the monthly salary is not high. Ten yuan, but there are other bill subsidies.

    "Are you willing to go? If you don't want to, I will reject

    Principal Jiang ." "Go and go, yes." Comrade Xiao Jiang felt that there was nothing to refuse,-only two days of classes a week, not many courses, and no What's the delay? You can still get your salary. It's not bad to put a teacher's name.

    She certainly wouldn't dare to teach her to teach Chinese, mathematics, and English, but it's fine to teach art. Painting at home, or painting in class, teaches the children to paint as a relief.

    "Is it the elementary school that     Ayue and my brother will go to in the future?"

    "Yes."

"Let's go." Jiang Shuangling thought, then she will not be able to go to school with the cubs. If the cubs go to school, she will go. be a teacher.

    Jiang Shuangling stood up, walked to Qi Heng who was punting, and pushed his waist with her hand, "Why didn't you tell me before, but tell me now, you are holding back-you are not tired all day. Did you forget it by accident, just remembered?"

    Qi Heng lowered his eyes, his hands kept moving, and his long and thin eyelashes were dyed a faint gold in the sunset, "I thought you didn’t want to go. Penny put it down."

    "Deliberately choke me, Comrade Qi, your motives are not pure." Comrade Xiao Jiang blushed a little. She admitted that she was rowing a boat recently and dreamed that she was punting, using Qi Heng's arm as a Penny's messenger. He also thinks that his hands are too thick to use.

    "The people's soldiers, the motive is also for the people."

    Jiang Shuangling: "..." I

    can already feel Comrade Qi's recent grievances . Is n't she often rowing with the sister-in-law of Lao Wang next door? It's not a big deal.

    "If I didn't really ignore you lately, or I kicked you into the river." After getting married for more than a year, Comrade Xiao Jiang began to speak very rudely.

    She really wanted to kick the dog man in the water right now.

    Qi Heng raised his eyelids, "Or try it."