Chapter 80-81

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 80

    "Okay, I will visit this old man. Thank you for your advice."

    He Wenjin didn't say what the identity of that old man He was, but Jiang Shuangling felt that someone who could be recommended by He Wenjin must be worth visiting.

    "The old man has a weird temper. He is not necessarily willing to point you. It depends on fate. When you bring a few paintings, I told you to go. By the way, the old man has no other hobbies in his life, so he can just take a bite. Yes." He Wenjin smiled, thinking of the awkward old man in his memory.

    Send him a gifted young man to chat and relieve his boredom.

    Jiang Shuangling brought some dried yak with him. When she and Xue Li left, He Wenjin gave them two packs of dried shrimp.

    "Dry goods sent by relatives, you can take them home and try them."

    "Thank you, Teacher He."

    Jiang Shuangling and Xue Li came out of He's house. Xue Li sighed, "Teacher He is so nice."

    Jiang Shuangling nodded, "Yes." Ah, she is a person who is really obsessed with art."

    Xue Li nodded

    stubbornly , and stretched out her tone: "In my eyes, you are also a person who is crazy about art." Jiang Shuangling shook her head, "I just like painting. An ordinary layman who paints.”

    “I’m an ordinary layman like this. Although I say that I like painting, I feel uncomfortable when I pick up a paintbrush and I’m lazy every day... I probably just like fine art in my mind, and after I finish painting in my mind , My hands don’t want to work anymore."

    "Xiao Jiang, I really admire you. To achieve success in any aspect, you must work hard behind you. Without a bit of cold, how can the plum blossoms smell so sweet? I admire you. Persistence, laymen like us, have already given up halfway."

    Jiang Shuangling smiled and tapped on her head, "That's because you

    don't want to be here, great writer." "Don't call me a great writer, you can't afford it."

    "Call me a little writer."

    Jiang Shuangling couldn't help but laugh . , "Okay, then I will call you... Xiao Zuo Jing."

    Xue Li: "???? What do you mean???"

    "Oh, a slip of the tongue, Little Writer Xue Li." The

    two laughed for a while. Parting at the intersection, Xue Li said before leaving: "When will you go to visit that old man? Call me at that time and I will accompany you."

    "By the way, I also have a long experience."

    Xue Li thought about the other person's special body now. , There is a female companion to do things conveniently, and she can help with some things.

    "Okay, I will invite you to come with me at that time."

    After separating from Xue Li, Jiang Shuangling went to buy some things, but did not buy anything else, so he bought trotters, pig intestines and kidneys, and took the three he got today. A part of the ten dollars was spent.