Chapter 53

"I'm so sorry Zaynah..." She tried to hug me but I pushed her away.

"I can't believe... You... Well, you deserve a trophy for your best acting, " I smirked at her.

"The night you got nightmare and I hugged you was not the part of the plan, every time I told you that I love you was real when I saw you in pain my heart also ached for you, yeah I used to hate you but the moment you hugged me and called me sister it felt I found the world, I started searching mom in you, I started loving you like a sister but I couldn't stop the game midway, I had to complete what I promised to her and I knew she will do it anyway," her new confession softened my heart for a moment but the next second I jerked her hands away from me.

"I don't trust you Farwa, I can never trust you again, you played with my emotions, trust, and feelings, You can't fool me again, you can't justify your actions just by these lame excuses, if you really loved me or considered me as your sister you wouldn't have done this, she kidnapped me with your help, I hate you... I hate you..." My voice cracked up and I wiped off my tears from my face.

"Stop this fucking drama, I'm not here to watch your love and confessions, just be ready to die Zaynah baby," Samiya snapped us and pointed a gun, a freaking gun at me.

"What the heck are you doing? You can't do this Samiya," Mrs. Umaisha ran towards me and made a protection cover with her hands.

"I've called the police Samiya, your game is over, " I spooked and looked in shock at Farwa.

" You bitch, how can you ditch me? " She gritted her teeth and tapped her feet anxiously.

" I'm sorry Samiya but you blackmailed me enough, now it was about my sister's life. You brainwashed me enough to made me hate her but you forgot that the same blood is flowing in our body, you forgot that you're using me against my own sister, I was so blind in jealousy and rage that I didn't realize what was I doing but the day Zaynah hugged me, it opened a new folder of my heart..." She was speaking and I didn't know whether to trust her words or it's a new scam. I glanced at her silently and waited for Samiya's reaction who was fuming from anger.

"Oh wow! Now you will see with your own eyes how will I kill your sister," she pointed the gun at me and was about to press the trigger, I felt my heart pounding in my chest, I closed my eyes and mentally prepared myself to die.

My heart stopped beating as I heard the sound of bullets, I looked at my hand which was covered with blood and my eyes widened as I saw Farwa lying in front of me.

She took the bullets for me.

"Farwa..." I was standing there in shock when Aunty Umaisha's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Farwa, why?" I held her body in my arms and tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Can you please forgive me, Zaynah? Please..." She tried to join her hands together and suppressed her pain.

"Farwa, I've forgiven you already, just open your eyes..." My heart leaped out from my chest and my lips trembled.

"I love you Zaynah, I'm sorry for hurting you, Can you please ask Allah to forgive me? Please..." Her words shredded my heart into pieces.

"I love you too, Don't close your eyes, just look at me, please..." I broke into tears.

" I'm sorry, I've to leave... I swear I didn't fake my love...I real...ly...lo.. love..." I heard her the last time and the next second her breath stopped, her heart stopped beating, I checked her nerves and I realized she was gone. My sister was dead.

"You can't leave me like this, you can't...I need you Farwa, please open your eyes, I was mad at you but I never hated you, how could I hate you... I was kidding around, please open your eyes, " I said between my hiccups and buried my head on her face.