Chapter 8

"Zaynaaaaaah, how are you," Zara pulled me in a bone-crushing hug as she spotted me and I  fought for the oxygen.

" I'm fine," I let out a weak smile.

" You look pale and weak," she touched my cheeks.

" Naah I'm okay," I reassured her.

"You don't have to come at home, just take care, you need rest, " she intertwined her hands with mine and pressed her lips together.

"Naah Zaara, I'm really fine. I'll come with you,"

"Umm, you sure...?"

"Yeaaahh,"

*****

" I got a call from mama, she needs me, you can go and teach the boys, " Zara told me and I nodded my head. As the car stopped in front of the big mansion, I climbed off the car and waved at her.

I was feeling weak, my head was spinning. Why did even I insist to come here? I frowned at myself and moved my heavy steps inside.

"Zara, Can I use your computer,?" A familiar deep voice rang in my ears and I tilted my head. He was wearing a black shirt with blue denim jeans. His black hair seemed like a mess and his dark brown eyes were sparkling...as he saw me instead of Zara, he stopped and put a small glance at me. I averted my gaze quickly, I was feeling uncomfortable around him. My heart was racing God knows why. My throat and lips were dry, I swallowed the lumps formed in my throat.

"Umm, actually... Aunty had an emergency so she called Zara. I'm here to teach Hammad and Hamza," I tried to break the thick tension in the atmosphere.

" Ohh, okay," he let out a breath and passed me a formal smile.

I moved my steps away from him and started walking upstairs. I found it hard to maintain concentration as my head was spinning and my body wasn't cooperating with me either. Suddenly, my body lost its balance and boom.

Here we go again, sister!

I closed my eyes, so I was going to fall, maybe I was going to die.
Angel of death, I'm here... But wait I ain't even prepared for the akhirah!
Allah give me one more chance!

My  body burnt when it came to  contact with another body,
This can't be the angel of death, right??
Wait-

I tilted my head and my eyeballs popped out from the socket.
Wajahat... Noooo!

His strong arms were draped on my waist which was sending a tingling sensation to my whole body, my heart was hot... Hot ?? Yes, hot? Can he feel it too??

Soon the realization hit me and I flinched, "how dare you to touch me," I pushed him away without thinking twice.
He was a non-mehram, right??

The next moment my body, sorry "our body" flew in the air and we both started rolling on the downstairs.

What's happening? Please someone come to me and say I'm dreaming.

"Our body stopped at the last step with a loud thud, I let out a loud groan. My gaze met to his and I sniggered. He had a big red bump on his head.

"Are you dumb,?" He snarled and shot me a death glare. I became silent and started chewing my lips.

"Why were you touching me without my permission? Don't you know it's Haram to touch a non-mehram? Do you even know its punishment?" I rolled my eyes and he gave me a look like I had grown some ears on my head.