XI - Pathetic Guilty Losers

"Camy!" I squealed in surprise when the figure of my boyfriend came through the door.

"Quinn, why didn't you tell me you were drinking?" Concern was evident in his face. His hair was disheveled and he looks like he just woke up and drove here in the middle of the night. But his grumpy face only made me giggle in intoxication.

"I did." I answered defensively and look innocently into his tired eyes.

"No, Bella, I meant before you started drinking. Not that half-assed message you sent with the drunk voicemails." He answered with full seriousness. Despite that, he still went closer to me before sitting beside me on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Camyyyy." I huffed the bitter apology with a pout. The world was still spinning around me but seeing Cameron mad made me sober up a little bit.

He stared at me flatly but I didn't stop pouting. After a minute of staring face to face, he heaved a sigh and gave in. He looked down before I heard an opening of a water bottle. I only noticed that he brought a water bottle with him the moment he placed it in front of my lips.

"Don't you ever drink again without telling me, okay? Especially when no one can drive you home." He said softly before looking at me expectantly. I only nodded my head without understanding any word he said. I gulped every drop in the water bottle before he removed it from my mouth.

"And don't think I'm letting you off easily." He added, his eyes flickering with lust. This time, I understood the words perfectly despite the intoxication. Suddenly, a deep need inside me wants to come crawling out.

"Why did you want me to come here, by the way?" He muttered above me while I leaned on his chest. His hand was playing with my hair making me sleepy. We were in Alyssa's guest room. I was too drunk to go home so we called and uber and I decided to sleep here.

"It was too cold, I couldn't sleep." I mumbled in his chest before trying to get closer to his warmth.

"You should've went under the covers, then." His chest vibrated when he responded.

"It's too hot." I answered again which brought a chuckle from his throat.

"I really don't know what to do with you, Bella." He playfully sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Oh, I know what to do, Camy. You'll need stay right here so I can finally sleep." I hugged his chest tightly as I let his warmth radiate to my body. It was just the perfect temperature. Just like how we always fit perfectly to each other.

"Oh, Bella. What would you ever do without me?" He mumbled teasingly under his breath as he snuggled me closer to his chest. We were now laying down on the bed, my head leaning against his chest as it followed his breathing up and down.

Nothing Cameron. I won't function without you.

~~

"Quinn, that's enough." Adam took the glass of martini from my hand before I could drink it. I glared at him menacingly before grabbing the bottle of vodka in the end of the table and taking a gulp. I smirked at him and placed the bottle back.

Alyssa chuckled beside me, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Just let her be Adam, it's for your own good." She warned him with an overstretched smile before taking a sip from her margarita. Adam only gave her a flat look in return.

We are in one of the VIP lounge in the club. Alyssa always go to these kind of places so I decided to join her today. Besides, if Carmilla is going to be disappointed at me, might as well do it for real.