𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨: 𝒮𝒶𝓎 𝐼𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈

Triggers: 🔵⚪️🟢

As much as Aki appreciated Nikei's support in the heat of the moment, she gently asked him to give her some alone time after the whole Yuri ordeal.

"I-It's not that you aren't helping! Y-You are, I-I just..."

"Poet, relax! I get it. I need some time to process all this too."

She sighed with relief upon hearing that response. "Thanks, newsie."

So, she went to her room, locked the door, and plunked on her piano for a while. There ended up being paper balls all over the floor by the time she was done, and she couldn't be bothered to pick them up. Her headache had never gone away, but she endured it while songwriting. It served as a thing to add to her music.

When she decided to take a nap, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows either, as she'd be woken up by nightmares about Yuri attacking someone, namely Nikei. She couldn't believe someone so out of their mind had even been associated with them. She wasn't hurt per se, she was just...terrified.

After some time, the sun began to set, and she got a ring on her doorbell. She groaned tiredly, rolling out of bed to grab her notebook and pencil. She mozied over to the door, surprised to see Hajime there, smiling.

"Hey, Aki. What's up with you?"

She yawned as she wrote her response.

"𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓹. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓾𝓹?"

"Sorry to wake you up, sleep's real important for your health, after all. I came for a few reasons. Mainly to check on you after this morning. From the way you were holding onto Nikei for dear life, you seemed pretty shaken up."

She nodded solemnly as Hajime continued.

"But...what did you mean by what you said? I mean, for Yuri spare Nikei's life?"

She bit her lip nervously, writing again.

"𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓨𝓾𝓻𝓲 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓲 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸. 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶."

"Well, I guess in this case, it makes sense. Yuri wouldn't dare hurt a girl...But, what I'm saying here is, don't put him before yourself. I understand how you feel, Aki, but the most important person in your life is you. Don't forget that."

Aki was surprised by how profound Hajime was acting. She blinked for a moment before answering again.

"𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮. 𝓘 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓮."

She was about to close the door when Hajime stopped her.

"Oh, wait a sec! One more thing. I need everyone at the guest house."

This confused her and she tilted her head to show that before expressing it through her writing.

"𝓦𝓱𝔂? 𝓘𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰?"

"No, Setsuka just needs to talk to everyone. So whenever you're ready."

She wasn't given much time to process it, so she fumbled with her pencil a bit.