𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦: 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎

Triggers: 🟡🔵🟣🔘

Aki had decided to investigate the Monocruise, mostly. Kokoro had said it was the most suspicious place. One thing she found out was that the dorms were unlocked, so she got to see her room.

Monocrow explained to her that it was equipped with high technology and was a custom room appealing to her. The room had an upright piano, a ukulele, a larger guitar, and a desk to write on. It also had a bookshelf, full of songbooks and staff paper. There was a bathroom, a refrigerator, and a leather couch all leading to a big bed with red sheets.

She had to admit, it was one of the nicest places she'd ever stayed in.

Monocrow also gave her a credit card, or Crow card, as he called it. There were Crow coins scattered everywhere and she could even make deals on her handbook.

So, that was what Syobai had meant. But how did he know about this currency? She planned to question him later.

For the time being, she decided to go back to the store to retrieve her "essentials". Of course, this was easier said than done, she realized that quickly. Everyone was out and about investigating the island, so she ran into a lot of people who wanted to help her do the same.

Knowing that information, she gathered as many Crow coins as she possibly could. Syobai really was good at making irrefutable deals.

Iroha and Aki were investigating around the store when Aki began shopping for herself.

"Whatcha doing, Aki?" Iroha asked.

Aki wrote her answer.

"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶. 𝓜𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮."

Iroha giggled. "That's a lot of snacks! Hopefully, you won't need them all."

Aki nodded, snickering. She could see the bag she'd hidden, desperate to grab it. But, she restrained herself until the perfect moment.

"I should probably get some too. I do have a sweet tooth." Iroha grinned, pointing to the candy on the top shelf. Aki reached up and grabbed it for her.

"Thanks, Aki! You know, you may be quiet, but you're super nice! I think we'll get along great!"

She smiled, shrugging. That was a new one.

"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓸𝓸. 𝓦𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽."

"I'd love to! Anyone can do it, I'm sure you'll be a terrific painter!"

She shook her head, scoffing. She was secretly backing towards her bag, as Iroha grabbed a box of granola bars. Aki carefully took its contents and placed them into her new bag of treats. She flinched as Iroha spoke, not paying attention.

"I can't choose between peanut butter or honey, which one should I get?"

She just finished getting the bag situated, so she quickly pointed to the honey granola bars.

"Okay, honey sounds good to me!"

Aki sighed with relief, jotting down a response.

"𝓘'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶."

"Okay! I'll catch up with you later then!"

She left and quickly made her way back to her room, avoiding everyone as much as she could. She was thankful Syobai was nowhere to be found, gloating about how freaked out she was. She got the bag into her room safely, sticking the two bottles of wine in the fridge. She had always enjoyed her wine chilled, no matter the dryness.