We're In This Together

I decided to add a little twist to the story, I know it's what you guys wanted, but good things don't last foreeeeever, just saying hahah.  I hope you guys like it!

VOTE and COMMENT for the next chapter! I love you guys, thank you(:

Jackie's POV

I never knew deciding on a hair-do was so hard. I didn't even know I had to look at various styles of hair! That was until my mom told me that I had to choose. I was told my Gena to go over to see a couple of hairstyles she could do for the wedding. She told me she had a lot of pictures of hairstyles she's done on brides before.

"Zacky." I said knocking on his door, "Open up."

"Coming." His voice said from inside the house. He opened it and smiled, "It's just you. I thought it was someone exciting like, Satan. Where's your lover?"

I completely ignored his comment and walked into the house. Hearing the word "lover" hurt me. It was close to a week that I hadn't talked to Brian. Well, more like he hasn't talked to me. I think he changed his number. I've been meaning to go to his house and face him, but then I remember how mad he was when he ended what we had.

I'd be lying if I said I don't miss him, because I do. Everyday. Every hour. Every second.

"Where's Gena?" I asked placing my bag on the couch then taking a seat.

He buttoned up his flannel, "She's upstairs fixing her hair. We just finished... If you know what I mean. I gotta run down to the studio in a bit, did you want to come to see Brian?"

Just in time, Gena came walking down the stairs, saving me from giving Zacky an answer, "Hey hun. You're just in time." She gave me a small, welcoming hug, "Let's get started."

We walked into the dining room and sat down at the table. There were pictures of bridal hairstyles placed infront of me. I looked threw the hairstyles quickly because I had about 20 piles to go threw.

Zacky's phone started to ring, so he left the table and got up to answer it.

"So have you chosen a dress yet?" Gena asked, turning a page of the magazine she was reading.

I shook my head, "No. My mom is taking care of that. She's taking care of everything really. It's like it's not my wedding."

To be honest, it didn't feel like my wedding. I mean, isn't the bride supposed to take care of the dresses, the colors, things like that?

"That must suck. When I get married, if ever..." She looked over at Zacky who was into his conversation to notice us looking at him, "I want to do my own planning. It doesn't seem hard at all." I had felt sort of bad that she's helping me with this wedding crap. She really wants to get married but Zacky is the type of guy that doesn't care if he's married or not. I'm sure it's bothering her a lot.

"Oh look at this hair style. It's elegant." She pushed the magazine to me just as my stomach started to churn. I had been feeling uneasy the whole day. It wasn't just today, it was for a while actually. I felt my face turn green, "Jackie, are you okay?" As she spoke, concern was heard in her voice.

I nodded then brought my hand up to my mouth, "It's just this whole wedding crap nauseates me."

She took the magazine and pictures away from me, "Let's not talk about this today. We'll do it some other day. So how have you been?" She wiggled her eye brows.

"What do you mean? I've been fine. We talk everyday." I said while the throw up in my throat when down my esophagus. "You know how I am."

"Yeah, but I mean with Brian." She replied sitting up in her chair. That's what I absoulutely love about Gena. She wants to know the cheese. She's literally becoming a best friend. I seem to have lost my real ones since they're all in New York. I still have Marlene but she's busy with her life.