A Selfish Asshole and A Spoiled Brat

Jackie's POV

"Jackie, it's Jimmy, I'm about to open the door. If you're naked get dressed." Jimmy said from the other side of the door before opening it a bit, "Are you dressed?"

I chuckled and cried at the same time. I'm not sure that's even possible but his humor can do that to someone. "I'm not naked Jimmy."

"Good because dealing with naked ladies is Johnny's job." He closed the door then walked infront of me, bending down to be eye level, "Why the long face?"

"Look at these Jimmy, look at how beautiful they are." The diamond earrings were shimmery, icy, just beautiful. They weighed a ton in my hands. I knew Brian spent a fortune on them and it made me feel horrible.

He took the box from my hands, "They're aight, I think the sparkle in your eye when you first saw them was better than their sparkle to be honest... I know Jackie."

"You know what?" I asked snivelling. I was completely dumb founded.

"I know you still love that idiot out there." He said. My head shot up to look into his ocean blue eyes, "I know he loves you. I shouldn't be tellin' you this but, it's true. And I'm pretty fucked up right now. Don't tell anyone that though."

Hearing that was the last thing I needed to hear. 

At the other side door Brian's voice surfaced, "Jimmy, are you in here?"

"Hold on!" He told Brian. "Jackie, you guys need to talk this out. At least a little, please."

I gave myself a couple seconds to think it through. What would I say to him?

"Okay..." I helped Jimmy up, supporting him as he walked to the door. He pat Brian's shoulder then made his way to the living room to join everyone else. "Can we talk?" I asked Brian who stood at the door. 

He looked around, acting as if there were more people around him, "Me?" I nodded while I opened the door, letting him in. His humor didn't make me laugh. I usually would have laughed...

A sudden wave of emotions came over me, causing me to tear up. I wanted to grab his face and give him the biggest kiss ever. I wanted to wrap my arms around his smooth neck. I wanted to be close to him. I wanted to be with him. He jumped onto the bed, and smoothed out the sheet, motioning for me to sit down, "No thanks."

Rejection slapped him in the face with a brick. "Jackie, I'm sorr-"

"You couldn't wait for me, could you?" I asked leaning against the door, "You just had to jump at Michelle."

"You just had to jump at Jesse right? Face it Jacks, we're both guilty here."

I put a hand on my chest, surprised at his accusation, "I'm guilty? Do you know why I even let Jesse into my life?"

"Because you couldn't wait for me. I'm way better than him." He made himself comfortable on the bed by resting his head on the headboard.

"Hate to fuck up your ego but no you're not. I could wait for you. I was willing to. When I came in 2007 and Zacky said you're with Michelle, I was heart broken. The only guy I had ever fallen in love with lied and broke a promise."

"I never said I stopped loving you Jacks."

I crossed my arms across my chest, "You don't need to say it. Being with Michelle was enough for me to see that you got over me."

He shut his eyes as his face built up with frustration. "I know I broke a promise. But Jackie, you don't understand. I was desperate to be loved and I wasn't getting your love..." Brian's eyes filled with embarrassment, "I needed someone to tell me they loved me..."

"So that's all I was? I was just there to tell you that I loved you?"

He hung his head and made his way to me, "Not what I meant!" He complained, "I mea-"

"Shut up. I seriously no longer want to be around you. You cause nothing but heart break and drama. You're a selfish, no good asshole who's so thirsty for pussy that he goes to the next best thing."

"And you're spoiled brat who is too busy sucking this baseball player's dick to even notice that it's all he wants you for."

I blacked out for a second before feeling my hand sting and bring holding his cheek. I turned myself around and swung open the door, leaving the room. I didn't know what I did until I saw my hand turn a shade pink.

Jesse was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, "Can we leave?" He asked holding up my purse and jacket. I could tell he was just as frustrated and impatient as I was. 

"Please. Goodnight everyone. Sorry to ruin your Christmas." I apologized while I slid my arms through the armholes of the jacket.

I pushed past Jesse, walking out of the house.

"Merry Christmas." He said closing the door. 

The drive home, was awkward. Jesse didn't seem mad, but he sure didn't seem happy either. I could tell a lot was running through his mind.

I let the warm water hit my back while I tried my best to relax. So many things were stressing me out. I didn't ever expect to slap Brian in the face. I felt so bad that I did. I opened my hand, and faced my palm towards me. I admired the green letters. It meant so much to me. Maybe I was too hard on Brian.

Was Jimmy right? Does Brian still love me?

Regardless of whether he did or didn't, I needed to get away. I pitched the idea of heading back to New York City for the New Year and Jesse was behind me 100%. 

I couldn't wait to be as far from these guys as possible.