Swimming In Decisions

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, I'm gonna miss Christmas season:(

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! It's small so it's sort of a filler! Love you all!(:

Brian's POV

I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I'm not scared of going into the house and getting yelled at by Michelle for not coming home. I didn't even have the decensy to call her. So if she abuses me and holds Pinkly captive, I don't blame her.

I walked into the house to see Michelle digging through a closet near the door. She was inside so she didn't see me. I thought I escaped her when she called me out.

"Did you have fun?"

I stopped at the bottom stair, spinning on my heel. 

"What are you talking about?"

She pulled out a jacket, then closed the closet door, "Don't act so stupid with me Brian. You ran after Cinderella, did you have fun?"

"Are you really going to act like this? Dude, I just went to see if she was okay. It's not like we did anything."

"Except tell all of our friends, family and her family that you are in love with her. Or were you too drunk to remember that?" She asked putting on her jacket.

I rolled my eyes, "I do remember that. I'm not lying about that. I'm going to be honest with you."

"Then have a nice day, and I'll see you later Mr. Haner."

"Where are you going?!" I shouted out to her just as she reached the door.

"Leaving you. Something I should have done years ago."

My heart started to beat really fast. I was scared of being alone. It's always been a weakness of mine. 

"Michelle, don't leave me please."

I kept thinking in my head: You've wanted this for years. Why are you begging her?

"Why not? You have your Jackie." She spat, holding the door open. 

Anger and frustration took over my emotions, "I assume you're going with your other boyfriend? Who was it again? Oh yeah Miles from the market. Really low Mich... Going from musician to produce guy."

"Well he's way better in bed than you ever were," she snapped.

I let out an annoyed laugh, "Well have fun with your boyfriend... fucken..." I began to trip over my words, "Piling carrots on top of each other and running after roll-away lettuce heads."

"Have fun taking your clothes out of the pool. Love you!" She sang, slamming the door behind her.

My eyes opened wide as I ran to the back. 

There they were, floating in the deep end. She pulled a Jackie.  

Luckily, my valuables weren't in the water.

"Fuck my life." I said taking off my jeans, shirt and beanie to fish out my clothes. I climbed into the pool and collected them all. She pretty much emptied every drawer I had of clothes into the pool. My blood boiled. 

After I was done, I washed up and washed my clothes. The house was quiet. It's funny how when you're alone, suddenly these intrusive thoughts come to you.

Jimmy came to me. That's all it took to depress me for the rest of the day. I didn't care if Michelle left, if Jackie wasn't gonna pay attention to me anymore... I just miss Jimmy.