Mrs. Haner

Hope you guys like it though.

Brian's POV

Ever since the last night of the trip, my mind has been God knows where. I have all these thoughts in my head and it's causing so much stress on me. To make matters worse, I had a dream about Jimmy and it has me totally in a rut. I'm just happy we left the cabin. I couldn't wait to go home. For the past two days, I wasn't comfortable there for some strange reason. I've had this annoying pain in my chest and my left arm that bothers me. This is why I needed the get away but I think it just made everything worse. Must be anxiety.

On the plus side, Jesse went back to New York so that means I have time with Jackie. I've wanted alone time with her since that one night up in Big Bear. Also, Michelle went on some trip with her friends so I'm pretty much free to do whatever I want to do.

"Hello? Dad?" I called out walking into my dad's house. Pinkly came running to my feet, "Baby! I've missed you." I picked the little white ball up in my arms, "Did you miss me too?" She licked my face, leaving wet marks all over it.

"Well, finally you're here. Your dog takes shit like you don't imagine. You can take her now." My dad said coming into view. He gave me a manly hug, "How was the trip?"

I put Pinkly down and took a seat on the couch's arm rest, "It was alright for the most part. I think being there again with out Jimmy caused a lot of stress on me."

He rolled his eyes, "Stop blaming Jimmy. The honest reason was because of Jackie and Jesse. You think too much Brian. Let it go. You two are in different relationships for the thousandth time."

"I know, but it was hard to go back there with out Jimmy." The pain in my chest came again, making my back and arm hurt. "I miss him."

"I know you missed him, but you were more bothered by Jackie and Jesse. Stop denying it."

I was shocked at how my dad was being so brutal and honest, "Dad, I know. I'm not denying it. But this stress was caused by knowing Jimmy wasn't with us."

"Are you going to be like this when you guys tour? Or are you not going to tour at all? Just because Jimmy isn't with you? You can't blame Jimmy for everything."

"What's your problem dad?! Why are you being like this?" I was getting fed up with my dad's behaviour, "What did I do?"

"You're just acting so immature. I'm not sure why you're blaming Jimmy when the real honest reason why you're all stressed is because of Jackie and Jesse."

Hearing their names coming from him, made me really annoyed, "God, would you stop with the names!? They're not the reason!" I picked up Pinkly and began to walk out of the door.

"Where are you going Brian?!" My dad shouted as I walked out of the door.

"Away from here, you're making this fucking chest pain worse." I slammed the door behind me and left.

I couldn't stand being with my dad for another second. I was starting to feel sick. I'm not sure what was happening. I felt clammy. Why was he acting like an asshole? Or was the stress giving me anxiety to the point where I imagined him as an asshole? 

As I drove to my house, I got a text message from Jackie. I was very happy to see her name on my phone.

Sexy can I hit it? i wanna see you. come over!

I was more than happy to go over and see her. I want to see her. I want to hold her. I'm pretty sure she can take everything away.

Before I went over to her house, I took my baby to my house to feed her. I stood there for a bit until the chest pain passed. The symptoms I was feeling really put me down. I didn't know stress could take such a bad toll on your body.