「 𝟏𝟖 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Shocked is an understatement for what they picked out. At the store, they didn't show you what it was because they wanted it to be a surprise, and they were right; it's a huge surprise.

The lingerie is grey, which matches the color of Namjoon's outfit.

The bra piece has ashy roses on the breast cups and a built-in choker with sparkly diamonds coated to wrap around your neck.

If you wouldn't have got into this game, then you probably would've never worn something like this because it's so exposing.

You'll admit it's pretty, but you can't see yourself wearing anything like this if it was of your own free choice.

The panties are the same color. Only the underwear is more simple and less complex than the top piece.

It has a few extra diamond accessories like ankle bracelets and jewelry.

After inspecting the outfit, the fabric type, and the mask to hide your identity, you turn to Jimin. You're still shocked by how revealing it is.

"Jimin, this is too much," you can't hide your unease.

"No, it's perfectly fine. If you think this is bad, you should see what the higher levels have to wear, but most of the time, the highest level ever to be passed is four. Most people stop or drop out before they reach levels five and six because they're afraid of those levels." Jimin pulls out one of the drawers of the dresser and takes out the rest of the outfit.

He pulls out a grey set of wolf ears.

"I know what you're thinking, but don't try to argue about it because it's her rules, and if you don't wear it, then I'm sure you know what'll happen next,"

"Anyway, there is one more piece you have to wear, but you don't put it on until after your examination. You should get washed up and dressed. Come downstairs when you finish." Jimin smiles like some innocent angel and leaves the room for you to get ready.

After he leaves, you go into the bathroom and take a shower. You try to get as clean as you possibly can since most of your body is going to be shown at the party.

Once you think you're clean enough, you turn off the water and step out of the shower.

Right afterward, you dry your hair. Every second you become a little more nervous.

Now, it's time for the hard part.

You walk back into the bedroom and start putting on the outfit. You put the panties on first and then the bra, but you can't snap the back part of the choker yourself, so this is where you find the first hardship of the day. You open up the bedroom door and look down the hallway to try and find one of them to help you.

Luckily, just down the hall, the guest bedroom door opens, and Jin walks out.

You breathe out relief and call out to him.

"Jin, I need your help!" You gain his attention and motion with your hand for him to come closer.

Of course, he does, and you open the bedroom door.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks nicely. He looks around the room for any sort of problem.

You turn around and move your hair over to the side of your shoulder.

"I can't snap the choker piece," you explain with him laughing from behind you.

"You gave me a scare for a second. Here, I'll help," he laughs while grabbing the choker and snapping it together just like that.