🌱 You can do this 🌱

Ship: Suke (Luke x Sean) 🧡🖤 (Also a bit of platonic Sean and Zander, because y e s)

Type: Angst 💔 Fluff 💝

Requested by: sunnysideUP3022

Well it wasn't exactly a request but I suggested it and they said yes so-
This is part 2 of "Secretive". If any of you haven't read it, then I ask you to please read that one first to understand what's going on in this second part. "Secretive" is the first oneshot, so it'll be easy to find. Thank you for reading this. Now on to le oneshot!

~~~~~~~~~

Sean sat on the floor, scrolling through his phone. The golden eyed boy was still asleep on him. It had only been 10 minutes after he fell asleep.

All of a sudden, Sean saw someone walk through the door.

"Luke, what's going on? I've been waiting by the lockers for like 20 minutes and-" It was Zander. He stopped talking when he saw the brunette asleep on Sean, but he was concerned by the state his childhood friend was in. He knew something was wrong before he left the room.

"Sean.. What happened...?" Zander asked as he walked over to Sean and sat next to him.

"Uh, well.. some events happened to him last night.. I don't really want to reveal it unless he's comfortable. Maybe when he wakes up he'll tell you" Sean said.

"Alright, fair enough.. I just knew something was wrong before I left.." Zander said, worried for Luke.

"Yeah.. What he went through wasn't great.." Sean said, recalling what Luke had told him. Sean then realised he should be cleaning the room, so he asked Zander for help.

"Hey Zander, would you mind keeping Luke comfortable? I need to clean the room" Sean said, gesturing to the room which had a bit of a mess.

"Oh sure.. Are you sure you don't need help though?" Zander asked, not wanting to just sit there while Sean cleaned.

"No, no, don't worry. I clean the room myself all the time anyway" Sean said.

"Alright, if you say so" Zander said. He held Luke in his arms as the black haired boy got up, and started to clean, but quietly so he wouldn't wake his friend... and crush. About an hour later, Sean was nearly done cleaning, while Zander was on his phone. Luke's eyes slowly fluttered open, as he realised moments later where he was.

"Zander...?" The boy said tiredly. Zander looked away from his phone, to see his best friend awake.

"Oh, hey Luke.." Zander said, giving him a small smile.

"What are you doing here..? And where's Sean..?" Luke asked, confused about the whole situation.

"I came back to check why you hadn't come and I found you and Sean here. Sean is just over there cleaning.. By the way.. Sean said something happened to you.. Would you mind telling me..?" Zander asked his friend, wanting to know what was bothering him. Luke hesitated for a moment, but there would be no use in lying since Zander would keep asking, plus he didn't like lying to his best friend. So, he explained what happened to him the night before. Zander's blood was boiling at what Luke's father had done to him, but was also super worried for the auburn haired boy.

"Hey, it'll be alright.. We will find a way through this, okay?" Zander said, comforting Luke. He just nodded as he buried his face in Zander's chest, still feeling tired. After about 5 more minutes, Sean was done cleaning, and walked over to the boys. He kneeled down as Luke lifted his head.

"Oh, I didn't know you were awake. Are you feeling better?" Sean asked.

"Yeah, a little.. Thank you for being here for me.. Both of you.." He said, giving them a small grin.

"Of course, bud.. You needed it" Sean said, smiling.

"Okay... We should work out how to get Luke's dad to accept him.." Zander said.

"Yeah.. But I know your mum tried to help, but what happened that she couldn't do it?" Sean asked.

"Well, in more detail.. My mum hates loud yelling, she's had a bit of trauma in the past.. But she did the best she could to help me, but my dad just pushed her back and threatened her. So she was just stood there, bawling her eyes out because she wasn't able to help me.." Luke said, feeling bad for his mother.

"That son of a.." Zander said, referring to Luke's father.

"Well.. Your father was never that bad... Maybe he calmed down a bit and if you go confront him again.. he won't yell as much.. Plus your mum could help you this time. Me and Zander can be there too, so it's 4 against 1" Sean said, being hopeful that that was what they would expect if they confronted the man.

"I-I'm kind of scared to go back home though.. What if my dad kicks me out..?" Luke asked, worried.

"He won't.. Your mum wouldn't allow it. Come on Luke.. It will be okay.. Your mum, me and Zander will be there to support you while you confront him.." Sean said, trying to reason with his friend.

"O-Okay.. I guess you're right.. Thank you both.." Luke said, feeling much better. They left the school and walked back to Luke's house together, talking about random stuff, mostly so they could cheer up Luke a bit more.

Once they got to Luke's house, Luke stood at the front door, staring at it. His friends behind him, waiting for him to knock. Luke kept lifting his hand ready to knock, but he hesitated each time, putting his hand back down. Sean walked up to him, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You can do this"

~~~~~~

That was a crappy ending-

Anygays- I hope you enjoyed part 2 of "Secretive". I had slight motivation inside me and thank god it was enough to finish this oneshot-

I know I've been dead for a while- I've just been miserable most of the time, which motivation did not want to show up lmao-

But yeah, I revived- And hopefully I don't die for another one or two months-

But ye- hope you enjoyed and see you all whenever- Baiiiii~!

1049 words.