🚘 Car Sick 🚘

Ship: Lander (Luke x Zander) 💜🧡

Type: Fluff 💝

Request by: KarleyTheLukeSimp. (I want more people to request, not just Karley-)

(By the way, Lander aren't dating in this one).

Luke sat on his bed with nothing to do. He suddenly got a notification on his phone. He checked and it was the group chat between the members of the club. He opened the notification and read the text.

Big brother: Guys, I was wondering if you all wanted to go on a road trip in my car. You know, take a little break from all the rehearsing.

Luke liked the thought of that, there was just one problem: He has car sickness. He would easily go buy some medications for it, but they were oit of stock and they were coming back to the shops next week. But he wouldn't miss this chance.

Luke: Sure, I'm up for it.

Pink Haired Devil: Hell yeahhhhhh!!!

Zandy💜: Sure I guess.

Miss President: Sure, sounds fun!

Jake the Simp: Yeah sure!

Big brother: Great! I'll pick you all up tomorrow morning.

Luke was excited for it although he will have to deal with his car sickness, but if he was with his friends then he's happy. For the rest of the day Luke just did random stuff, whatever he could find to do and went to bed feeling excited for the next day.

He woke up and immediately got ready. He finished rather quickly so he just sat outside on his porch waiting for Sean's arrival. After about 10 minutes he heard honking noises. He looked up and saw Sean's dark blue car. He saw that Zander and Hailey were already in the car. He went inside and sat next to Zander. They went to pick up Milly and she was literally hyper about the trip. She sat next to Hailey. And lastly was Jake, we got to his house and waited 10 minutes for him to come out, since he's literally almost all the time late. He sat in the passenger's seat next to Sean.

They set off to the main road, which was one of those super long ones that you'd wonder when they'll end. For an hour, they all talked, laughed, sang along to their favourite songs, and just generally did stuff together and overall being wholesome to each other.

Luke was just happily talking to Zander about- ✨ life ✨ until he felt a soaring pain in his stomach. He stopped talking and groaned, putting his hand on his stomach in pain. Zander noticed this and started to get worried.

"Luke? You alright?" Zander asked, concern in his voice.

"Oh yeah, don't worry, just, car sickness that's all.." He said, it was kind of painful to talk, because it felt like you were about to puke.

"Oh Luke... You could've said so before we left.. I have medications at my house, because Bethany gets car sick too.." Zander said, upset that Luke was going to have a bad time for the rest of the car ride.

"Haha, silly me.. I didn't think you would have any.." Luke said.

"Why didn't you tell anyone that you had car sickness?" Zander asked.

"I honestly don't know.. I just, didn't think it was really important.." Luke said, leaning his head against the window. Zander didn't want Luke to feel uncomfortable with his stomach pain and leaning his head on the window like that. Although Zander thought Luke wouldn't like what he was about to do, he gained the courage to. He grabbed Luke and put his head on Zander's chest. Seeing that Luke didn't flinch or anything, he proceeded to rub Luke's stomach, hoping it would ease the pain a bit. Luke was left a blushing mess, but calmed down when he felt rubs on his stomach. He smiled as he closed his eyes, feeling tired.

The whole time, Milly was recording it all. Hailey and Jake were silently giggling at the oblivious "married couple" and Sean just smiled and watched them on the mirror now and again, he had to try not to get distracted by the wholesomeness, since he was driving.

Luke's stomach pain eased down as he slowly fell asleep. Zander smiled and blushed. He gave Luke a quick kiss on the head. Eventually, Zander also fell asleep, with Luke still wrapped around his embrace.

~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed this one. I know a lot about car sickness because I have that myself XD
Okay, I have another request so I guess I could try to publish it tonight as well so, cya in the next oneee, baiiiiiiiiii~~~