You puffed out your cheeks, doing your best not to melt into his soft embrace and endearing words. He was still the best hugger out there, that hadn't changed. But his arms were stronger than you remembered them to be.

Seeming to sense your upset demeanor, Stu stopped swaying you from side to side.

"Are you mad at us?" He questioned in this innocent, childlike voice, appearing like a kid busted with their hand in a cookie jar.

Without needing to look at his expression, you knew him well enough by now to know he was probably making a puppy face with his bottom lip jutted out.

This man really was just one big baby. It was hard to stay mad at him but you were keeping your ground.

They had hurt you too much. Your emotions were getting higher and you felt like all of the feelings you had pushed aside were exploding inside of you.

But from all the things you could be pissed off about, you decided to pick the most insignificant reason, the words coming out before you could rein them in. "You broke into my room!"

Billy mumbled a 'wouldn't be the first time' under his breath.

You sent Billy an indignant glare, after which he lifted his hand, pulled his forefinger and thumb over his lips as if zipping them shut and giving you a feigned innocent look.

"We didn't snoop around if that's what you're worried about," Stu claimed, letting his chin rest atop your head as he inhaled the scent of your shampoo.

"Bullshit," Billy interjected accusingly, causing your cheeks to burn to a red shade that crawled up to your ears.

Stu slumped his shoulders and whined. "C'mon, dude. Snitching ain't cool."

"Neither is breaking into my hotel room! Stu, let me go..." You swallowed down the sick feeling that was twisting and mixing with the explosive anger and confusion firing through your body.

Billy, who had one of his broad arms folded over his chest, dragged his thumb over his bottom lip as he calmly observed you.

He still had that ability to burn you with his eyes as he wandered them from your face to your feet and back up again, before taking a large step closer. "You're distant."

No shit, Sherlock.

He couldn't possibly expect you to be the same after everything that happened.

You squeaked in surprise when Billy suddenly grabbed hold of your thighs, pulling you away from Stu and effortlessly hoisting you up, before dropping you down onto the nearby table and stepping in between your legs.

He pressed his palms down at either side of the table and leaned down close to your face with a grin, raising and dropping his brows. "Tell us, doll, you miss us too?"

Your pulse sped up at his question, while the oxygen in the room started to get thicker and harder to suck into your lungs.

Of course you missed them. You missed your best friends and the way things were. More than anything did you want to go back to that time, but there was no going back.

There was only moving forward.

You felt like you were being stripped of your ability to speak with them around you and it was enough to make any bold confidence you had fizzle out as you wordlessly nodded your head.

You weren't going to lie to them, or yourself for that matter.

"Yeah?" Billy asked with a coy voice, sliding one of his hands up your arm, over your shoulder until he wrapped his fingers back around your throat, under your jaw.

He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes into slits, licking his lips as though tasting the words on his tongue prior to speaking them aloud. "What'd you miss, princess?"

"Come on baby, tell us, what did ya miss about us?" Stu chimed in with a handsome smile that dipped a dimple into his cheek as he strolled to the side of the table.

He watched you with unwavering, blown out eyes that locked on every single movement you made.

At the same time, you felt Billy flexing his fingers against the side of your throat and angled your chin up, forcing you to look at him.

It was like flood gates have bursted open in your chest as pressed your lips into a flat line when you felt the bottom one started to tremble, and your vision blurred with the moisture filling them. "... Everything."

You could barely tell up from down anymore from everything you were feeling. You were too emotionally charged to really take in everything.

"Everything," Billy echoed, his chocolate eyes glazing over in satisfaction as his Adam's apple dips in his throat when he swallowed.

You choked, feeling crippled by all of the overpowering emotions coursing through you as your heart beat faster with each passing moment.

Even something simple like Stu tugging at your hair made you want to burst out into crying. The nostalgia was becoming too much, overshadowing every bad thing they've done.

Your lips parted, a silent sob falling out of them as your heart squeezed painfully in your chest.

You loved these boys so much that it hurt. They looked eager to know what you were going to say. "W-Why did you try to blow me up?"

You didn't miss the quick eyecontact they exchanged before Billy's irises fell back on you, his brows twitching together into a heavy frown.

Stu cocked his head to the side as if trying to recall, before snapping his fingers in realization. "Ohhh...that. No, no. That wasn't-! His sentence was cut short when Billy harshly elbowed him in the side without taking his eyes off you. "For real, you oughta take self control classes- you're worse than Tatum was on her periods..."

"What?" You asked suspiciously, squinting your eyes as you zipped them between the both of them. "What am I missing?"

Stu's long fingers combed through your hair like he was trying to distract you from his little slip up and to your dismay, it was working.

"Nothing," Billy dismissed it as such. Opposite to his rough aura, he pressed a soft and delicate kiss on your lips before wrenching himself away from you.

If a human could be a tomato, that human would be you right now. Your body was rendered weak for a split second as you stare at Billy, speechless.

You were tempted to punch yourself, to make sure you weren't dreaming.

Stu hadn't ceased his movements which jerked you out of your stupor as you turned to stare at him.

He instantly beamed as you took in every detail of his face that looked the exact same as you remembered, and his pearly white smile conjured up the familiar feeling of butterflies fluttering around in your stomach.

You did take notice of the little scar under his eye and his bruised nose. "How did.. Ohh..."

You nervously averted your eyes upon realizing it was him who you elbowed in the face earlier.

"Sorry," you muttered awkwardly and at the same time wondering if this was the day your heart was going to explode with how full it felt.

Just as you were about to reach out and brush your thumb over the little scar, the world seemed to come to a complete stand still when there came two knocks from the door that made all three of your heads snap up into that direction.

"(Y/N)? Can I come in? It's me."