Chapter 11 (Preview)

Amelia's POV

By the time it had gotten to lunch, I was already over the school day. The lessons seemed to drag on making the first half of the day feel like a lifetime.

Aiden, Quinn and I made our way to the cafeteria where I immediately spotted my brothers sitting on the middle table.

Oh right, they are popular.

"Hey, let's go and sit in that corner. My friends should be coming over too soon." Aiden suggested. Quinn and I both agreed and walked over to the table with him. Once we were all sat down, they both pulled out their lunches and turned to me waiting for me to take mine out.

Sorry to disappoint but...

"Oh I had a big breakfast today so I didn't bring lunch." Hopefully they believed me because I am not in the mood for a long discussion. Aiden gave Quinn a look which I couldn't make out and opened his mouth to speak when his friends finally decided to show up.

"Hey guys, who's this?" A white-haired boy with blue eyes asked. He peered down at me with curiosity, waiting for someone to speak.

"This is Amelia, our new friend. She joined our school today." Aiden replied.

"Hey, I'm Luke. it's nice to meet you." He smiled warmly and sat next to me. Still standing were two girls and another boy who was staring at me shyly. I smiled at them and shuffled over in my seat, as if to signal them to sit down. Knowing what I meant, the girls grinned and sat down opposite me, leaving the boy to sit on the other side of me.

"Hey, I'm Hayley and this is Kayley. We're twins if you couldn't tell. We're so excited you're here, it feels good to finally outnumber the boys! So where are you from? What school did you move from? I love your hair btw, you're so pretty! Your family must have good genes. Do you have any siblings? Now that i think about it you do look kinda familiar-"

They all suddenly stopped and looked above me.

"Why are you sitting with boys?" A voice I recognised to be Gray's asked.

I slowly turned to see him standing besides Blake.

They looked pissed...