Chapter 9

Amelia's POV

All eyes turned to Gray as he spoke.

"Seriously?!" He spoke again.

Tension grew in the air as everyone stared at Gray. My father glared at him and hushed him. Gray rolled his eyes but still obeyed.

I looked down at my plate and slowly kept eating. Once I was full, half of the food was left on my plate. I couldn't bring myself to eat more, not right now anyways.

"May I b-be excused?" I mumbled. My father looked at me then my plate, then back at me.

"Sweetie you need to finish your food first and then you can go." He sternly said. I shook my head at him telling him I can't.

"Stop being a fucking drama queen and eat the damn food!" Blake yelled at me. Gray nodded in agreement.

By this time, everyone else had already left the table leaving me, my father, Blake and Gray at the table.

"Don't speak to your sister like that Blake. But Amelia he's right about you needing to eat the food. You've not ate a full meal yet since you've been here so you're not leaving this table until that plate it spotless." My father said. I was about to reply when he gave me a hard look as if daring me to say no.

Now what kind of person would I be to turn down a dare?

"No. I'm full." I replied back. He sent Blake and Gray out of the room so he could speak to me privately.

"Amelia, there's no easy way to say this. You look anorexic. Now eat, don't make me have to repeat myself again." He spoke with finality.

I admit I was a bit thin, but that's not down to me. I wasn't allowed to eat much at my old house. If I did, I would be punished in ways that left me numb for weeks. I was told I had to watch my figure because then people would love me more.

Which obviously was a load of bull crap. All sizes are beautiful.

Now I'm being forced to eat when I'm full.

Not wanting to risk being punished, I slowly picked up my fork and continued to eating. I swallowed eat bite harshly forcing it down with orange juice.

By the time I was done, I had tears in my eyes and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? Go on, you can go now." He smiled at me.

I avoided his gaze and quickly ran out of the room.

I headed straight for my room feeling the need to throw up.

I locked my door behind me, running straight for the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet throwing up everything I had eaten.

I knew this would happen.

************************************

Time skip

For the next few days the same thing happened.

I'd be forced to eat all of my food even when I tell them I'm full and I literally cannot eat anymore. I'd eat, then throw it all up then repeat. My throat was beginning to ache from all of the throwing up I was doing.

On top of that, my body was aching more than usual. Even though my bruises were beginning to clear up and fade away, my ribs still hurt when I made sudden movements.

Welp

Anyways, it was now the day before school, and I was honestly dreading it.

I was never good at making friends or even talking to people in general so I don't know what I'm going to do.