Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*

Tyson~

I lifted Kinsley off of my lap and took her hand, leading her back into her bedroom with Dane following behind us.

Dane mouthed the word "Gentle" over Kinsley's head, getting a nod of approval from me. I agreed wholeheartedly that we needed to start out gently since our little Kinsley had never done this before. If we were too rough in the beginning and she hated it, it would be difficult to try and convince her to do it again, which was the opposite of what we wanted.

I spread out the blanket that was at the foot of her bed and quickly undressed laying on my back.

"Lose the panties and get up here." I said firmly, watching her slowly slide her lacy panties down until they dropped onto the floor, allowing her to step out of them.

She crawled on all fours onto the bed and waited for instructions.

"Climb on top of me." I commanded.

Kinsley took her lip between her teeth at the sight of my thick cock that was begging for her attention, but it wasn't time for that yet. She straddled me, lining herself up perfectly, but I pulled her forward slightly.

"Not yet, little Kinsley." I said with a smirk as I leaned her forward until her chest was resting on mine and her ass was slightly raised.

Dane climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind her.

"What's your safe word Kinsley?" Dane asked as he rested his hands on Kinsley's ass.

"Vanilla." She hummed with a hungry smile on her face.

"Normally at home, I've got lots of toys that would help stretch you and get you ready for me, but here I'm just going to have to use my hands." Dane said.

"You sure this is what you want?" Dane asked again, wanting to get consent since this was something new that she'd recently added to her preferences.

"Yes Sir," she said, nodding her head as she spoke for good measure.

She was on all fours, with me beneath her and Dane behind her and I tilted her chin to look at me so I could watch her face as Dane took her ass for the first time.

I could hear him snapping bottles of lube at the foot of the bed and the sound stole Kinsley's attention briefly before she settled her eyes on mine again.

She gasped and let her mouth fall open as Dane inserted a finger, causing her muscles to tense on top of me. My job wasn't just to be a spectator, my job was to keep her calm and relaxed.

"Relax baby." I said as I ran my hands up and down her back.

The initial sensation had her tensed and rigid, but I knew Dane was being gentle and the longer we laid there together, the more relaxed she became, letting her muscles unwind as Danes fingers moved in and out of her and allowing more of her body weight to fall onto me.

She let out the softest moans against my chest as she relaxed completely, prompting me to give a hand signal to Dane that he could proceed and add another finger stretching her further.

Kinsley arched and tensed again, but I pressed my lips against hers, swallowing her moans as Dane inserted more fingers. Gasping and moaning into my mouth, Kinsley slowly melted against me again, letting her body adjust to the stretch and new sensations.

"You're doing so good gorgeous." Dane praised from behind her.

His words made her muscles unwind even more and she pressed herself backwards against him indicating she was ready for more.