Chapter Thirty - Tyson

Tyson ~

It had taken all day for my guys to track down Franky and Massimo. The fucking cowards had once worked for me and had apparently gotten a better offer from Angelo - that or Angelo was blackmailing them. Either way I didn't care. Betrayal is betrayal no matter the motive and it wouldn't be tolerated.

It was nearly 11:00pm as I pulled up to the house, fuming as I unlatched my helmet and ran my hand through my hair harshly.

It's gonna be a long fucking night.

My men had Franky and Massimo chained in the basement with strict instructions to keep them conscious. I wanted to see the terror on their face and watch the light leave their eyes which was difficult to do if they were out cold.

I pulled out my phone and fired off a quick text to Dane as I walked around to the key padded door that led down to the basement.

Tyson: Take Kinsley in the media room and put on a movie. A loud one.

Dane: One step ahead of you. We've got a movie already going in here and she passed out fifteen minutes in. We'll probably sleep in here tonight.

Pocketing my phone, I headed down the steps with nothing but Kinsley's terrified face burning through my thoughts.

She had been shaking and sobbing, soaking the front of my t-shirt with tears and it was all because of Dane and I.

This is all our fault. How could Dane think we could parade her around the way we do without attracting attention from our enemies? We fucked up.

Franky and Massimo were there to hurt her, to cause her pain in order to get to us on Angelo's behalf and it churned my fucking stomach and set my blood on fire.

I looked down at my shirt that was stained my Kinsley's mascara and pushed out an angry breath through gritted teeth before I opened the door to the basement. I was furious with the traitors that I was about to kill, but I was more furious with myself for putting Kinsley in danger.

As soon as I walked through the door Franky started wailing, begging for his life like the coward he was.

"Shut the fuck up," I growled.

"Please don't kill me boss, it wasn't personal I swear. We didn't know she was your girl. Please!" Franky groveled and begged, chained to the ground on his knees.

I motioned with my head toward Mikey who knew exactly how I operated and what I wanted. Mikey snapped his fingers and gave the rest of the guys a hand motion, prompting them to start spreading out plastic tarps on the cold concrete floor.

The sight of the tarps had Franky and Massimo squirming and pulling against their restraints, knowing their lives were about to come to an end.

Franky screamed at the top of his lungs for help, accepting his fate like a pussy, while Massimo started to say some type of prayer under his breath.

"You're gonna tell me everything I want to fucking know." I said coldly as I circled them.

"We'll tell you everything man," Massimo added.

"I know you will, because if you don't I'll peel your skin back with a dull knife and keep you alive down here for days." I snarled, showing them the blade in my right hand as proof.

"Why did Angelo send you?" I bit out.

"He s-said he wanted us to grab some chick for him. To bring her back to his place and drop her off. That's it. We didn't know she was your girl, I swear." Franky stammered, keeping his eyes glued to my knife.

"You knew exactly what that fucking animal was going to do to her once you dropped her off. He was gonna hurt her...rape her...kill her just to get to us and you two were going to be the delivery boys." My words were dripping with hatred as I imagined every sick thing Angelo would have done to our girl.

"We didn't know she was yours." Massimo said quietly as if that made a difference.

"You're damn right she's mine!" I screamed into his face. "And you scared her to death today."

Both men exchanged quick confused glances with each other as they trembled with fear.

"Yeah that's right. She was there. Right next door on the other side of the wall. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that Angelo turned you two, because you're shit at your jobs."

I reached down and grabbed the front of my shirt, shoving it in Franky's face.

"You see this? My girls tears stained on my fucking shirt. And you're gonna pay for every single tear."

"I'm sorry! Please!" Franky screamed as I pressed the knife against his face, drawing a thin line of blood as I snaked the blade across his cheek.

"Tell me something I can use against Angelo." I said, bringing the knife down to his hand and tapping the tip of the blade against one of his fingers.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you anything just, wait, wait, wait, please." Franky was shaking and terrified as I taunted him with the knife, trying to decide which finger to cut off first.

"He's going after the families. Thinks you all denied him and his family their seat at the table." Franky said in a shaky voice.

"He's trying to bait you. Wants to get you and Dane alone so he can take you out. It's all revenge to him, Boss. But I swear to God we didn't know that's what this job was. You gotta believe us." Massimo added.

I glared at the traitors in front of me, giving a nod to my men who started to beat Franky and Massimo to a pulp. Their screams, along with the sickening thuds of fist making contact with flesh filled the air and it was music to my fucking ears.

Turning my back, I looked at the elaborate wall of weapons in front of me as I made my selection. The beating lasted nearly an hour before I finally called my men off, leaving Franky and Massimo in a bloody pile on the floor.

I stood over them so they could hear me through their coughing and sputtering as they tried to get oxygen to their lungs.

"You attacked my girls home, scared her half to death, and destroyed her possessions...I'm gonna end your fucking life for that."

I leveled my gun and fired off three quick shots to each of their chests, hitting them center mass and sending them tumbling backwards to bleed out on the tarps. It was six quick and effective shots, followed by nothing but silence.

The room became eerily quiet as they laid lifeless on the tarps, but a small sound pulled my attention.

My ears perked to the sounds of small bare feet padding in the hallway against the tile. I swiveled my head toward the door and saw it was cracked open slightly with a tiny body standing on the other side, peering at me through the opening.

Kinsley.

"Fuck."

******

Lots of updates. I can't sleep lol