Chapter 5: Time to Take It Up A Notch; A Fated Fight

Start from the beginning

After that nice soak, they got ready for UA as he saw that Mitsuki and Rei as well as their kids were already downstairs.

Izuku: Hey, Aunt Mistsuki and Aunt Rei. Hey there, you little troublemakers. Where did Mom go?

Mitsuki: She went off for work said something about helping some students from another school.

Izuku: Okay, that's good to know. I want to do my part in protecting my family, whatever means necessary.

Rei: You are so sweet.

Momo then lightly tugged on Izuku's tux.

Momo: Izu, let's go. Don't want to be late for school.

Izuku: Understood. See you later.

Rei and Mitsuki waved goodbye as the continued to have their conversation and Izuku revved up his motorcycle with Momo hiding her face in his back and gripping his waist.

When they arrived, the whole class was already at their desks, but Aizawa was not there.

They took their seats and in a few minutes, their homeroom teacher didn't arrive. Izuku took this as a bad sign as he pulled out a Wess .44 to protect Momo.

It was then they heard a deep laugh and the other students were growing excited, Izuku grew a smug grin on his face hoping to see the reaction on his face when the Symbol of Peace recognizes him.

AM: I AM. . . COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!

Everyone except Izuku blared out in excitement as they saw All Might in their classroom.

Izuku, however, decided to make a smartass joke.

Izuku: Pardon me, but where is Aizawa? Is he all about the birds and the bees with Ms. Joke?

All Might was about to respond until he gasped and saw the similarities between this boy and the one who pierced his kneecaps with a bullet.

All Might then did something no one ever saw before, but Izuku sure enjoyed.

He saw him put on an angry face.

AM: Are you a Spiegel!?

Izuku: Well, yes, but actually no. I am his nephew. Izuku Midoriya. Pleased to meet you and holy crap, it seemed my uncle has left quite an impression on you.

AM: It seems like you are just a a smartass as your uncle.

Izuku: I guess I am, aren't I? Understandable since I was trained by him, after all. So unless you want ME to pop a cap in your ass this time, we will be on mutual terms.

All Might and Izuku glared at each other like how a villain and hero would.

Momo couldn't believe what she witnessed. All Might was extremely hostile towards Izuku. All because his uncle had saved lives and a actually won against him. She then looked at Izuku who wasn't fazed by this at all.

AM: Anyway, TODAY WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!! MEET ME AT GYM GAMMA SO THAT I MAY ASSIGN YOUR TEAMS!! BUT OF COURSE EVERY HERO NEEDS A COSTUME!!! Unless you are a bounty hunter scumbag.

Momo immediately glared at the Number 1 Hero as she despised how he called her future husband a scumbag. Her admiration for him was quickly sinking down the drain like an eel dipped in grease.

She eventually came out waiting her hero suit.