baby shower

'baby, you ready?!' you hear your boyfriend, vinnie, shout from downstairs.

'yup' you say, zipping up your skirt before walking downstairs to meet your boyfriend. as soon as you reach to the bottom of the stairs, your boyfriends gives you a cute excited smile. you grin back at him, before studying his outfit. he's dressed in all pink; pink shirt, pink pants, pink shoes.

'you think it's gonna be a girl?' you chuckle, raising an eyebrow.

'well yes! you're dressed in all blue? you think it's gonna be a boy?' he questions, smirking, look at your blue outfit; a blue skirt, blue crop top, with blue sandals.

'i'm certain!' you exclaim, making him giggle.

'well we'll see baby' 

you roll your eyes at him playfully, before heading out into the garden where all the guests were partying, enjoying the baby shower. vinnie follows after you, grabbing your hand when he catches up with you. you both go to your friends who are at the punch table.

'hey y/n, hey vin' jett greets you two, with a warm smile on his face. 'congrats on your baby!'

you giggle shyly. 'thanks jett'

'i think it's gonna be a boy' maddy butts in.

'me too!' you say giving her a friendly shove

'well i think it's gonna be a girl' vinnie speaks up, drinking some punch.

'well it's time to open the boxes anyway!' you squeal in excitement, grabbing vinnie's hand and leading him to the centre of the garden where the huge white box sits. the box which will reveal the gender of your baby. yours and vinnie's baby. all eyes turn onto you, the whole garden turns quiet, and all the attention focuses on you two.

'hey everyone' vinnie address all of the party guests. ' first of all i would like to thank all of you for joining us on this special day.' he pauses and looks at you before speaking up again. 'this beautiful woman over here... is carrying my baby. our baby. never in a million years would i think that i would soon be a dad. then this amazing girl came into my life. she taught me the meaning of love, happiness and was always there for me. and now i am having a child with her. i could not be more grateful. no matter if this baby is going to be a boy or girl, will love it unconditionally just as i love y/n' he finishes his speech, before everyone starts to cheer and clap, some people wiping away tears. you give vinnie a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to the guests.

'ok now the moment we have all been waiting for... the gender of our baby.' you say before turning to the box. vinnie does the same, putting his hands on the box. at the same time you both lift the giant lid. a stream of blue flies out, the guests start clapping and cheering as you smile in awe looking at vinnie, who has tears ( of happiness) in his eyes.

'i knew it was gonna be a boy' you playfully grin at him making him chuckle.

'WAIT!' someone from the crowd shouts making everyone quiet down immediately. 'THERE'S ANOTHER BOX'

'huh?' you say in confusion as vinnie looks inside the box. 

'THERE IS ANOTHER BOX!' vinnie exclaims.

'twins?!' you ask in confusion as all the guests watch in thrill.

he slowly lifts the lid. very slowly. and then it happened again. blue balloons bounce up from the box and the crowd starts cheering again, this time louder, much much louder

'TWIN BOYS!' you say looking at vinnie who looks at you, pure happiness plastered on his face.

A/N: THIS WAS SO BAD PLS-