anniversary

you wake up to the sound of a loud trumpet being blown. covering your ears, you flutter your eyes open to see the whole hype house in you and vinnie's room, thomas holding a camera and the others (mia, kouvr, alex, michael, sienna, jack) blowing trumpets.

'what the fuck' you whisper yell at them making them all giggle. you look next to you to see that your boyfriend vinnie has also woken up and looks as confused as you are.

'it's your anniversary bitches!' michael yells, pointing at you and vinnie. 

'aw yeah it is' vinnie says lazily, draping an an arm around you with a smile on his face. 

'and i'm recording this cause we all know y'all are the cutest couple on tiktok' thomas says making everyone nod their head in agreement.

you giggle sleepily before turning to your boyfriend. 'happy anniversary baby' you say softly.

'happy anniversary my princess' he chuckles, pulling you in for a kiss. you two kiss for around 5 seconds before thomas interrupts. 

'motherfuckers i'm recording this let's not do this in front of the kids' he jokes

'shut up thomas' you say, pulling away from vinnie, grinning

'ok now out you crazy people!' vinnie exclaims pointing at the door

'ugh fine but we'll be back' kouvr says in a sing- song tune while they all walk out the door. as soon as the door closes behind them vinnie looks at you. 

'i love you.' he whispers

'i love you too' you blush. he smiles and gently gives your nose a playful tap. 

'wait here' he says and he gets up to his closet and reaches for something above it. 'close your eyes princess.' 

'okayyy' you say confused, but close your eyes anyway as he makes his way over to you. you feel him fiddling around with your hand and fingers before he speaks again 'open your eyes' he whispers and quickly pecks you on your cheek. you open your eyes and look down at your hand. there, on your ring finger, laid the most beautiful ring you'd ever seen. it was rose- gold and had tiny silver rhinestones around the edges.

'vin..' you gasp 

'it's a promise ring... a promise to always love eachother and get married when we're older, have kids and to stay together forever' he smiles at you, looking at you in the eyes

'oh my- i- don't know what to say!' you exclaim 'i love you so much and i love this ring!' you gasp before you grab vinnie and hug him tightly, your arms wrapped around him.

'anything for my queen, i love you' he chuckles. 'now let's go flex the ring to the others!'

A/N: this is short but i think it's cute hope ya'll liked it :)

word count: 452