creepy man

warning: sexual assault

Y/N POV:

you and vin (your boyfriend) are at the mall with friends; amelie, jordan, maddy and kio. you guys are in american eagle just browsing, you're with vinnie looking around for random things and the others are just in other parts of the store.

'babe, i'm gonna go the the other aisle where the hoodies are' you tell your boyfriend

'sure baby, i'll be right here' he replies

you give him a smile before wandering off to the the aisle where the hoodies are. you look around and see a really cute hoodie, it's baby blue with white lace around the edges. while you're admiring the hoodie, you feel two arms around your waist from behind you.

'i'll get that for you if you want doll, i'll get you anything beautiful' says the person. it's an unfamiliar man voice. shocked and scared, you squeeze out of his grip and turn around to face him. he's around 40 and has a long grey beard and he has a creepy smile plastered on his face as his eyes wonder around your body; your chest, your thighs and everywhere you don't feel comfortable with him looking.

'who the fuck are you?' you speak up

'well how about we get to know each other, while fucking in the backseat of my car' he smirks and moves closer to you

'no...leave me alone i'm only 18' you tell him 'and i have a boyfriend.'

'hmm doesn't matter i mean look at that ass' he moves even closer and starts touching around your hips

's-stop, don't touch me' you whimper

'i'll make you feel good' he whispers in your ear, sending chills down your spine

before you can say anything, the man suddenly falls over with a thump. you look up and see vinnie standing behind the man, who he had just kicked to the ground. ( if this part is confusing basically, vinnie was behind the man, you and the creepy guy didn't notice, and he kicked him to the ground)

'don't you dare get close to my girl ever again' he growls at the creepy man

'i'll do what i want, who do you think you are?' the man snaps back

'no you won't and to answer your question i am her boyfriend and she is my girlfriend' vinnie replies 'thanks for the interest'

the man stands up and walks behind you and once again puts his arms around your waist this time tighter. he then whispers 'come on sexy, you know you want me not him' his left hand starts rubbing your thigh and you look to vinnie with a frightened look on your face. 

'WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!' vinnie this time full on yells and your pretty sure the whole store just heard it.

he comes over and with one punch he punches the man to the ground this time leaving him unable to get up. 

'i warned you' vinnie sneers at him before looking over at you and taking your hand 'come on baby lets go'

you guys go to your friends and you all decide to go home. they had heard what happened by the way.

ON THE WAY HOME:

you sit in the back seat of the car (you and all your friends are also in the car) with vinnie next to you. you don't say anything, just sit hunched up looking down. you're still traumatized by what happened. vinnie looks over at you. without saying anything he leans down and leaves a kiss on your cheek. he pulls you into him, cuddling you and you start to slightly weep. 

'it's okay, it's okay' he soothingly whispers 'i'm here, vinnie's here' 

'me loves vinnie' you say silently still slightly crying

'me loves y/n too' he says slightly chuckling

A/N: HEY BESTAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. REQUESTED BY @emilystories22, i hope this is what you wanted :)

word count: 648