argument- vinnie gets jealous

you: y/n

vinnie is your boyfriend

background: you and vinnie are at the sway house for the day.

you sit on the benches in the garden with nessa on your right side. the boys decided to start a barbeque so you and ness are just chilling together while waiting for the food to be ready. of course, the immature bitches are messing around so the food is taking forever to be served.

'josh is cute' nessa randomly murmurs, her head resting on your shoulder.

'whaaat?!' you jump up slightly.

'oh um nothing!' she sits up, realizing what she just said. 'forget I said that' she bites her lips nervously

'i'm telling him!' you hop to your feet making your way to where the boys are

'hoe no!' she squeals after you.

but it's too late. you run to josh who is bouncing a basketball while helping vinnie and noah with the barbeque.

'hey josh guess what' you say to him, pulling him aside

'what?' he chuckles, scratching the back of his neck

'nessa likes youuuuu' you drone in a sing-song tune

'i-i- well i've liked her for ages' he stutters a slight smile plastered on his face, his cheeks tinted pink.

'boy, go get your girl!' you playfully give him a gentle nudge with your elbow

he starts laughing hysterically. you look at him in confusion then join in because of how silly he looks. also, you both look like idiots giggling away.

VINNIE'S POV:

I look over and see josh and y/n giggling together. Jealousy sweeps over me.

'i'll be back in a bit' i say to noah, receiving a nod in response.

I make my way to where my girlfriend and josh are having their laughing fit.

'hey y/n could I talk to you for a second' I question, grabbing her arm softly

'sure.' she smiles at me 'i'll talk to you later josh'

I pull her inside the house

'what do you think you're doing, drooling all over one of my close friends like that?'

 i slightly raise my voice at her.

'babe, what are you talking about?' she replies, a look of confusion on her face.

'you and josh just giggling away together!' i exclaim, looking her in the eyes 'if you want him why don't you have him instead? i fold my arms together

'baby what!' she responds. 'you know me and josh are just friends i was just talking with him it's nothing like that, you've got it all wrong!'

'yeah sure whatever, we're going home right now' i tell her

'baby i-' she starts

'save it y/n'

we grab our things and i say bye to the boys except josh. i don't want to talk to someone who tries to steal my girl like that.

i go to the car where y/n is waiting and sit in the driver seat. i look over at her. she looks as if she is purposely avoiding eye contact with me, she just keeps her eyes glued to the screen of her phone. i sigh and start to pull out the drive way. while driving i look over at my girlfriend who is looking out the window of the passenger seat silently. guilt drowns over me. I hesitate. should i say something to her? or leave her be? i slowly put my hand on her thigh. she immediately brushes it away, still looking out her window. i decide to leave her alone. i've already upset my poor sweetheart enough.

I drive on until i hear soft snores. I look over and see y/n has fallen asleep. she looks like an angel when she is sleeping. my angel. i pull into the driveway of my house. i get out of the car and pick her up, cradling her in my arms like a new-born baby. i walk up to my front porch and whip out my keys, stepping inside. i carry y/n up to my room and put her on my bed. then i cuddle her, her head nuzzled into my chest.

'i'm sorry my love' i whisper gently before kissing her forehead

A/N: this is so cute ASDFGHJKL

word count: 694