movie night pt2- smut

A/N: this is part two to a chapter called movie night, which I wrote a while ago!

'bed, now' vinnie whispers in your ear after everyone has gone to their rooms. 

'make me' you say, crossing your arms, smirking. he stares at you, his eyes looking up and down you body, before he steps close. 

'you wanna be bold and test me now hm?' he whispers, sending chills down your whole body. 'fucking slut' he says and before you can react, he throws you over his shoulder and he's running upstairs to his and your bedroom. he drops you down on the bed, before walking to your drawer and rummaging through it. he pulls out a vibrator and a pair of handcuffs. yeah, testing him wasn't the best idea. he walks over to you, licking his lips seductively, a smirk growing on his face. 

he slides your skirt off and unbuttons your crop top, before ripping off your thong, leaving you in a bra only. 'hands up' he orders. you gulp and do as he says as he adjusts the handcuffs around your wrist. 'since you wanna be a fucking whore, I'll treat you like one, I'm gonna make you fucking beg for me' he says, firmly. 

'daddy I'm sorry... I need you' you stutter, knowing very well he's enjoying this. he doesn't reply, instead he turns on the vibrator. 

'now listen here princess' he starts. 'im gonna control the pressure of this vibrator through my phone, the more you squirm, the higher the pressure.' he tells you, rubbing your thigh and putting the vibrator in you gently. 'and you aren't allowed to cum' he adds. as soon as he says this, your eyes widen and he realizes. he chuckles. 'should have thought before being such a bad girl.'

he goes opposite the bed and flops down into his gaming chair, staring right at you, smirking. he grabs his phone from his pocket and clicks something before you feel the buzzing of the vibrator underneath you. shit. you stir around wanting it to stop... you want vinnie so badly and this is making you want him even more. without thinking or trying to control your self, you let at a whimper. vinnie looks at you, making eye contact. reaching for his phone again, he turns the intensity up. 'what did I say about squirming?'. you gulp down, squinting your eyes in pleasure, your hands starting to sweat. 'i-I'm sorry daddy' you yelp out.

'you will be.' he continues to watch as you, shut your eyes from the pressure of the vibrator, your sweaty hand clutching the bed sheets. your legs started shaking uncontrollably as you rub your inner thighs together, your pussy getting wetter and wetter. you look at vinnie, with your tear filled eyes, but he's just enjoying the show. suddenly you feel a tight knot in your stomach. oh shit, oh fuck.

'v-vin?' you whimper, trembling

'yes baby' he says

'i'm g-gonna c-um' 

'no baby, I already told you no cumming. hold it in like a good girl' 

'b-but i c-can't please'

'hold it'

'vinnie-' you whisper before realeasing all over your thighs. 

'dirty fucking slut' vinnie scoffs walking over to you. he cups your chin in his hand making you look at him in the eyes. 'what do you want?'

' you t-to fuck me. hard' you whimper

'beg for it whore' he demands

'please daddy i-i want you to fuck me so hard that i can't walk for day!' you finally manage to scream out, which was hard due to the intensity of the vibrator. as soon as you say this, he smirks to himself, knowing he won. carefully, he removes the vibrator from you, but keeps the handcuffs on. he pushes you down, so your laying down on the bed on your back. 

'i love you' he says before taking two of his fingers, and without any warning, shoved them in your pussy, causing you to scream I'm pleasure.

'fuck vinnie ugh!' your eyes rolling to the back of your bead

'that's not my name princess' he coos

'f-fuck daddy' you moan

'you look so pretty like this' he admires you, a moaning, screaming mess, your eyes clenched shut. he leans down and places a kiss on your neck, before continuing to finger fuck you, his fingers curled up in your pussy. at that moment, you couldn't give a fuck if your friends could hear you, all you knew is that you wanted this and more. 

'you want more baby hm?' vinnie asks, almost as if he can read your mind.

'mhm yes daddy please' you let out a deep breath

'hm since you said please...' he removes his fingers, licking them clean. 'mmm you taste so fucking good' he praises. 'turn around for me doll' 

'h-huh' you whimper, looking at him

'you wanted more' he shrugs, a smile on his face. he flips you over so you on your stomach, your ass in the air. he gets up, hovering over you, rubbing his hands together. he lowers down on you before adjusting his dick right inside your 'lower back.' 

'UGHH' your groan out, making him go faster. 'FUCK DADDY.' you clench onto the bedsheets, tears already forcing to spill, from this pleasure you have waited for, for ages. 

'aww is my baby doll going to cry' he teases, sarcastically pouting. 'cry then. I want to see you covered in my cum, your mascara spilling from you eyes, your legs shaking so much you can't even stand up' you can't even reply, your breathing gets heavier and heavier by the second. you feel vinnie going even more hard inside of you, before feeling his body tense up on top of you. he's about to cum. 

'shit' he groans, throwing his head back. you suddenly feel vinnie's hot cum, inside of you, warming up your insides, spilling on your thighs, causing his to thrust into you harder. tears spill from your eyes, sobs flying from your mouth. you loved every second of this and you know vinnie did too.

'look at your mascara, smudged on your face, you fucking crybaby' he scoffs, holding your legs down, as they have also started to shake. 'look in the mirror while I fuck you slut'

'i- i can't' you yelp, feeling vinnie go in harder. he grabs you by the hair, making you look upwards in the mirror. you watch as vinnie looks down at you, smirking while throwing his hips forward and your mascara smudged face. without any warning, not even feeling my body tense, I cum everywhere, on vinnie's dick.

'my slut' he murmurs under his breath

A/N: oop-

word count:  1103