early morning

you: y/n

vinnie is your boyfriend.

background:  the hype house including you and vinnie are going on vacation to bahamas (pretend there is no pandemic) and you guys have to get ready for the airport early in the morning.

Y/N POV:

'y/n. princess... wake up' you hear. you open your sleepy eyes and notice it's vinnie slightly shaking you.

'whattt?' you whine lazily, rubbing your eyes

'baby we have to go the airport' he says gently, leaving a kiss on your forehead.

'i'm so tired' you yawn

'i know princess you can sleep on the plane ok?'

'i'm too tired i can't get up let me sleep for a bit moreeee' you loll around in vinnie's bed

'come on i'll help you get ready' vinnie holds his hand out. you push it down and do grabby hands, indicating him to hold you in his arms

he rolls his eyes, chuckling and picks you up, your head rested on his shoulder and your arms around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist. 

'baby you gotta put something else on, it's gonna be cold at the airport' vinnie says. you look down at what you're wearing; an oversized t-shirt and vinnie's boxers.

'ughh' you groan 'i can't be bothereddd'

'i'll dress you ok?' vinnie gently puts you on the bed and grabs some of his grey sweatpants. he takes your legs one at a time sliding on the sweatpants and pulls them above your waist. he's about to grab a grey hoodie but you stop him.

'wait i need to wear a bra' you mumble 

'you're not wearing one?' he asks

'bitch you expect me to wear a bra to bed' you roll your eyes, still sleepy

'sorry sorry' he says, slightly laughing

he goes to your drawer and picks out your red lace bra and hands it to you. he watches as you slip off the t-shirt and slide into your bra, trying to reach the clasp at the back.

'here let me babe' he goes up behind you and puts up the clasp. after, he dresses you into your t-shirt along with his grey hoodie, which is way too big for you.

'you're so tiny' he chuckles

'fuck off' you say under your breath and he fake gasps making you giggle. he smiles watching you giggle.  then, he kneels down and kisses you making you kiss him back. your lips stay locked for three minutes until michael enters the room.

'i- hurry up you love birds!' he exclaims

'oh shut up sanzone' vinnie says. michael puts his middle finger up at him and walks out the room.

'we better get going beautiful' vinnie says standing up

'carryy meeee' you whine, grabbing his leg. he picks you up by your underarms, your hands placed on his strong shoulders and his arms wrapped around your waist.

'you still tired?' he says in a baby voice

'yes sir' you mumble

he kisses your cheek before walking downstairs, you still huddled in his big arms.

 you get downstairs and as soon as the others see both of you, they start to cheer jokingly.

'look who finally got downstairs' mia teases

'shhh mia they were probably making out' alex jokes making them all laugh

'yeah yeah very funny' you say sarcastically

'don't worry y/n you can give him head on the plane' thomas grins

'yeah and don't worry no one will see because the seats are surrounded with curtains! so you two love birds can just do the dirty!' michael adds making everyone else crack up again, even vinnie.

'i mean you could totally give me head' your boyfriend whispers in your ear, making you playfully slap his chest

'ok let's get in the jeep now' thomas says after everyone had finished laughing. everyone grabs their bags and heads out to the jeep.

'BAHAMAS HERE WE FUCKING COME' michael cheers

A/N: i feel like this is so badly written lmao

word count: 622