prank- wiping off kisses

you: y/n

vinnie is your boyfriend

Y/N'S POV:

you are just lying in bed while vinnie is in the shower and you are scrolling through tiktok when you come across this one video. In the video the girl is pranking her boyfriend by wiping off his kisses to see how he reacts. you decide you're gonna try this on your boyfriend. you continue to scroll through tiktok until he comes out the shower 5 minutes later. His hair is dripping wet and he only has a single towel draped around him.

'hey baby' he says kneeling down to kiss your cheek

'hey' you say quickly wiping it off. vinnie notices but doesn't say anything. instead he kisses you again to see if you're deliberately wiping off the love he is giving you. you immediately wipe it off again.

'babeee stoppp' he chuckles, sounding faintly hurt. you feel bad but you carry on because it's kinda funny.

'stop what?' you ask looking up at him, pretending to not know what he's talking about.

'n-nothing. let's cuddle' he stutters but gives you a small smile

he positions him self next to you and you rest your head on his bare chest, tracing his tattoos while he rubs your back and puts the TV on with his free hand. he puts on an anime that he's been into recently and you both silently watch. during the anime, he gives you a quick peck on your forehead. you wipe it off again and you hear him huff. he then picks up the remote and turns the TV off and sits up making you look at him.

'give me your hands for a second' he tells you

'why?' you giggle holding out your hands

he grabs them and then pulls you in kissing your cheek multiple times. you don't do anything you just sit there but as soon as he pulls away you wipe your face.

'UGH Y/N BABY' he groans

'UGH VINNIE BABY' you mock 

'baby please stop' he says gently, making a slight pouty face

'stop what babe?' you ask him, cupping his cheek in your hand, pretending to not know what he's talking about again

'you're wiping my kisses off' he says looking at you in the eyes. you're about to reply when he says something else

'do you not love me anymore?'

those six words make your heart shatter. of course you still love him. guilt washes over you and you decide you can't do this prank anymore. you don't want the love of my life thinking you're not in love with him.

'baby, it was a prank' you tell him softly, holding his hands

'really?' he looks up at you

'yeah, i saw it on tiktok and i wanted to try it. i'm sorry baby, of course i still love you and i always will' you kiss his forehead and run your fingers through his hair

'it's ok princess, oh god i'm just so relieved it was just a prank' 

you giggle while pulling him close, his head rested on your breasts while you continue to play with his hair.

'can i kiss you now?' he smiles

you nod, giggling even more

he suddenly pins you down on the bed gently and kisses you all over your face; your cheeks, your forehead, your lips.

'i love you y/n' he says

A/N: hey there!

word count: 566