6| Jerk

______________________________________________________________________

🍁~A friend is what the heart needs all the time~🍀
______________________________________________________________________

🍁~A friend is what the heart needs all the time~🍀______________________________________________________________________

°~🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸~°

Next Day
Your Pov

Whenever weekend ends and school starts, I always say it's so boring. But this time I was waiting for Monday to come.

I have prepared everything and will do according to it. Hope it works.

Also Beomgyu and Yeonjun are busy with their practice because their game is near. Perfect timing for me to go and talk to Taehyun. *smirks*

I was walking through the hallway as it was lunch break and  was about to go and search for Taehyun when I saw him entering the cafeteria alone. Yes! Let's go! His friends are not around.

He then took his seat in one of the tables in the corner. So I decided to go and take the seat beside him.
.
.
.
"Taehyunie~" I called out for his name and he lifted his head to look at me.

He was enjoying his food until his eyes met with mine. So rude

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Umm...May I sit with you." I said acting innocent.

"No you can't."

"Pwease~ My friends are busy with their game and I am alone." I said and stomped my right foot on the floor acting like a kid.

"Then you should have made some friends. huh" He said showing no interest in my aegyo. Am I not cute!?

"That's why I asked you to be my friend!" I fight back and he was taken aback by my answer. That's true though

"Then stay alone" He mumbled to himself.

"What did you just say?" I asked scooting closer to him.

"Nothing" He replied and started to eat his meal again but little did he know I heard it all.

"huh I clearly heard you Kang." I said and pushed him aside to sit with him. I don't care if he think of me as a desperate girl because I am one.

But I was really shocked when he didn't fight back and let me sit beside him. Y/n you are doing great~ You nice keep going~!

Several minutes passed but he just concentrated on his food. No conversation at all. So boring! So cold! So rude! JERK! Don't know why I came here to sit with him! He is literally playing hard to get! What's his problem? Is it too hard to accept me as a friend!? or.................does he know that I am trying to trap him on my plan? well that can't be..... O gawd! Why am I such a confused bish! but my plan is illogical too...NO! IT ISN'T ILLOGICAL! Huh! Kang Taehyun don't have much friends that means he will do anything for his friends! And I have to be one of them. Yes! I have to try my best but...................What the heck Y/n!? Why are you thinking so much!? Just execute your plan you dummy!

Trying my best to shrug all these thoughts, I looked around only to see that everyone went to their respective classes except for me.

"Shit! What's the time!?" I checked my watch and no I was late! My eyes grew wide and I quickly left the cafeteria.

°~•○•~°

"Jung Y/n! Don't you know when the lunch break ends!?" Mr.Song shouted at me. Well what can I even expect for. I didn't care about what Mr.Song was saying and looked around the first row.

And there he was. Sitting innocently. He didn't even tell me  that the lunch hour was over.

"Why are you not replying!?" Mr.Song screamed again. Argh! my eardrums!

"Even if I reply you will still give me your thirty years old lectures. That is why you should try to give a new one.......maybe I would like to hear them?" I replied getting responses full of laughter from the class again.

"DETENTION for 2 hours after the school hour ends!"

"Okay" I said with zero interest and took my seat.

I got detention! Only if Taehyun had shaked me out of my thoughts I would have been able to attend this class without being late as well as I would have eaten my meal nicely!

KANG TAEHYUN! Be ready for my revenge!

°~🍁🍀~°

A/N: Looks like the book is full of revenge😂 maybe I should have named it "My revenge on him because he was the good at studies unlike me" instead of Ice Prince😂😂

Anyways.....Please vote, comment and share💜❤

Also do not forget to drop your reviews👀👉