1| Smart huh?

______________________________________________________________________

🍁~Love doesn't need to be perfect.
It just has to be true~🍀
______________________________________________________________________

It just has to be true~🍀______________________________________________________________________

°~🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸~°

Your Pov

"Ms.Jung Y/n! Come here and solve this question" I was lost in my own thoughts when Mrs.Do called out my name. Not again

I heaved a sigh before getting up and walking towards the whiteboard. As usual I didn't know the answer.

"Sorry teacher. I can't solve this" Saying that I prepared myself to hear something from her. Habitual action.

"Then what can you do!?"

"I can eat, sleep and repeat" I replied getting responses full of laughter from the class. That was enough to make Mrs.Do annoyed.

"Silence! and Ms.Jung have you seen your grades from the recent unit test!? You have failed in most of the subjects! Try improving your studies. Just look at Kang Taehyun! You and your friends both study at the same class with him but there's a huge difference! Why!?" She lashed at me but I could care less and stared at the boy called Taehyun. There he was....sitting at the first bench and giving me a expressionless look.

We were at the same class but I didn't notice him even though I heard a lot about him.

Maybe I have an idea.

"Y/n! Are you even listening!?"

"*yawns*"

He's handsome though. No offense why every girl wants to talk to him. huh.

"Jung Y/n! Go to the principal office now! I will call your parents today!" That's when I snapped back to reality. Wow. What a great day.

"Okay" Replying to her I went to the principal's office. and what else can I do?
.
.
.
.
❝ She is really something.❞

----~○~----

At Café

After getting a 1 or 2 hour lecture by the principal and my parents, I finally get the chance to exit the office.

"Hey Y/n!" Turning my head around I saw my buddies. And a smile automatically made its way to my lips.

"Beomgyu-ah! Yeonjun-ah!" I approached them and hugged them like there was no tomorrow.

"Ah! Leave! I can't breathe!" Beomgyu said dramatically and immediately received a slap on his shoulder by me.

"by the way, what happened in the office?" Yeonjun asked chewing his meal and trying his best not to laugh.

"Don't ask me please. Today was really tiring and you know what?"

"what?"

"That bish---ouch" I couldn't even start and received a finger flicked on my forehead by Beomgyu. This brat literally trying to take revenge!

"Y/n language!" Beomgyu said.

"Okay I won't use that again!"

"Let me finish first! Sshh" I warned them and continued.

"Mrs.Do kept mentioning my name along with the two of you! and kept comparing us with that Taehyun! Now I feel like giving that Taehyun a lesson!" I blurted out but both of them gave me an uninterested look.

"Y/n are you dumb?" Yeonjun asked which offended me.

"No! I will literally do that!"

"Y/n...Yeonjun is right. You are acting dumb. Can't you just ignore the fact that Mrs.Do compared us with him. You already know that we are bad at studies. Admit it."

"Beomgyu and Yeonjun are you both in his and Mrs.Do's side!?"

"We aren't" Both replied at the same time and continued eating their meal ignoring me.

Do they really think I will Ignore the fact that we were being compared with an expressionless smarty pants? huh never. I will do something on my own.

Kang Taehyun.........smart huh? well let's see.

°~🍁🍀~°

A/N: First Chapter! How was that? Drop your reviews in the comment section.

Do take your time to vote, comment and share❤