4| Plan

______________________________________________________________________

🍁~A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step~🍀
______________________________________________________________________

🍁~A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step~🍀______________________________________________________________________

°~🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸~°

Your Pov

History class was going on but I was lost in my own thoughts.

how to spoil him?

It was the biggest question that was running in my mind. For a moment I tried diverting my mind from all these things but then my eyes landed on his figure.

Again he was sitting on the first bench. nerd

Honestly he doesn't look like one. He looks charming.....handsome and-- what the fuck am I even thinking? I should think about the plan. But not gonna lie it has been a year of me not having any crush. Sunghoon was the last one because boys with Icy and cold aura attracts me more but Sunghoon changed his school before I could even melt him! so unlucky!
And now I feel like targeting this Taehyun. At first I will trap him in my plan and then spoil him~ wow such a great plan! good job Y/n!

Thinking about my own plan, I started laughing like an evil.

"Jung Y/n! Concentrate in the class!" And all the students turned their heads towards me except for him. huh jerk

"Sorry Sir"

××Time Skip××

The bell rings indicating the school has ended. Let's go and execute the plan Y/n!

I shoved all my belongings in my back that was scattered on the desk and ran towards him because he have already left the class.

I kept running as fast as I could and was finally able to see his figure near the school gate.

"Kang Taehyun!" I called out for his name and he stopped at his track. Yes he heard me!

"Taehyun!" He still didn't budge. Maybe he recognised my voice. Now I don't have any other option then doing this. Flirty Y/n we need you now!

"Taehyunie~" This time in a cute tone as if I was someone special to him. and guess what? It worked.

He turned around sending me a death glare.

"Taehyunie Op--"

"Don't call me that" the fuck he said!? he literally said something!

It was like I heard his voice for the first time even though he gives a lot of speeches in the class.

"Why? Why can't I call you that Taehyunie~" I said doing aegyo.

"I said don't call me that" This time he sounded more serious.

"But I like calling you that~
Oppa let's go to the park it's been a while~ Let's go Tae-----umph! umph!" I was cut off by him covering my mouth with his hand. Didn't know he was this rude! But eventually he let go. It was enough to stop me from doing this again.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" He asked impatiently. Impatient my ass

"Ummm...Did I call you? I don't remember. Was I supposed to say something?"

"If you don't have anything to say then I am leaving." Saying that he turned around.

"Ya! ya! ya! Wait!" [A/N: Aw Soobinie~😂]

"Just say it!" Only if I could. I would have punched his face! How dare he give me this anger look!

"Actually~ Taehyun Ssi......I want you...I want you to be my Boyfriend" I spoke fiddling with my fingers and giving him a shy look.

"What?"

°~🍁🍀~°

A/N: NamjaChingu!? What do you people think will happen next?

Stay tune for the next update!😙

Please do vote, comment and share💙💚