3| Revenge

______________________________________________________________________

🍁~Because of YOU
I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more~🍀
______________________________________________________________________

🍁~Because of YOUI laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more~🍀______________________________________________________________________

°~🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸~°

Author's Pov
At School

Today was boring as well. Both Yeonjun and Beomgyu were practicing for their basketball game which is gonna be held two weeks later. So you have no one to talk to you. You were standing alone at the rooftop inhaling fresh air. Thinking about what your parents told you.

Do I really have to study? Can't I just live my life without caring about my studies?

You let out a heavy sigh due to frustration. It was unlike you. You never care for anything. You never care for what your parents told you in earlier daysregarding your studies but this time it was taking time for you to make a firm decision.

"I don't want to study! Atleast not with Kang Tae--" You were cut off by someone's laugh.

"Hey girl~ What are you doing here huh?" It was Yuna. One of your classmate or you should say one of the bitchy students in your class.

"None of your businesses" You said rolling your eyes at her.

"Aw..You still have guts even after getting scolded by the principal." She said trying to pinch your cheeks as if you were a kid. You slapped her hand away from you and walk away.

You were so angry and didn't even care about your surroundings. You were walking in the hallway when you got tripped and fell forward on the floor dragging everyone's attention.

"Who the fuck tripped me--" You turned around only to face those bright yet cold eyes. Giving you an uninterested look again. Kang Taehyun

"Are you blind?" said the guy standing next to him. Maybe something Kai? Oh yes Huening Kai! why the fuck he is saying instead of his friend?

"Not me but your friend is. He tripped me!"

"Well you were the one who kept walking without caring about your surroundings" This time another guy replied to you.

"And why the fuck you both replying huh? Can't your friend speak?"

"He can but he really don't have time to talk to you neither do I nor Huening Kai." With that three of them walk away.

"I- Jerks!"

Your Pov

As soon as they left, I quickly walked away and went to the basketball practice ground.

"CHOI BEOMGYU! CHOI YEONJUN! COME HERE YOU DUMMIES!" I shouted and all of them turned their heads towards my direction.

"Y/n!? Why are you here!?"

"SHUT UP AND COME HERE!" Both of them got scared and approached me.

"Why you both left me alone! I was so lonely!" I said while hitting both of their arms.

"It hurts" Says Yeonjun.

"You both left me and those toppers! They just-"

"They did something to you!?" Beomgyu asked angrily. Both of them were like my brothers and were overprotective when it came to me.

"Tell me their names and I will beat the shit out of them!"

"It's okay I will do something on my own. Just hug me tight for now!"

And then they quickly wrapped their arms around me. So did I. It felt really comforting. It was something I needed the most at this moment.

Now I will take revenge on Taehyun for sure! He didn't even say sorry to me? He was just standing there blankly as if I was just invisible!

Be ready Kang Taehyun! but how will I take revenge? Through bullying? No that sounds childish. Then................................. by spoiling him?

°~🍁🍀~°

A/N: Do vote, comment and share!❤❤